A BabySitting Slogans is an informal term for the most common catchphrase or motto used by companies, organizations and individuals in advertising campaigns. It can be as simple as “Come on down!” – the famous line used by host Drew Carey on The Price Is Right game show; or as complex as “The happiest place on earth.” – Disneyland’s marketing slogan since 1955.
Slogans aim to set one business apart from another and encourage people to buy their products or use their services, rather than those of other companies. A popular slogan will distinguish a company while also appealing to its target market .
A babysitting business is a tough business. If you want to make it, you need to work hard and be dedicated. But there are other things too – like coming up with catchy slogans . Because let’s face it, catching parents’ attention with something interesting isn’t easy!
But if you have good slogan , chances are people will remember you better and give you more business. That’s why we came up with 321+ best baby sitting slogans ! Check them out below: Use these catchy slogans to make your babysitting service stand out from the rest
Related: Difference between Punchline, Taglines and slogans
Unique Babysitting Slogans & Tagline ideas
If you are a babysitter, daycare worker or looking for ways on how to get hired as a nanny, these babysitting slogans can help. We looked at hundreds of tagline & slogan suggestions and put together our list of the best ones that will surely impress your clients. Let’s start with some Kick-ass Slogans :
- We Make Child Care Easy! babysitting slogans
- I’m your sitter so you don’t have to be theirs… taglines for daycare workers
- Your children are in my heart when they’re in my care. best kids care quotes
- My goal is to make your child my priority. babysitting slogans
- I’m a nanny because for me, being a babysitter just isn’t enough! best taglines for babysitters
- The best thing I can do today is help you choose the best person to care for your child. slogans for daycare centers
- We make kids’ dreams come true
- We’re not just kids sitters! Get ready to be amazed by our adult supervision!
- Let us watch over your kids so you can have some well deserved time off
- Our group is open to everyone who needs a little help to take care of their young ones
- We babysit kids so parents have quality time to themselves.
- Life just got easier-we’re kid sitters!
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy life while we watch the children
- Babysitting available now for all your childcare needs!
- Our group is open to everyone who needs a little help to take care of their young ones.
- The best way to have fun with friends is being a Kid Sitter!
- We’ll watch your kids while you have some time for yourself.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy life while we watch the children.
- We sit kids, and we love it!
- People like you. Kids like us. We’re a perfect match.
Related 321+ Creative Daycare Slogans & Taglines ideas to grab more attention
Best Babysitting Slogan ideas
A slogan tells parents that you will make their children feel like they are part of your family when staying with you. It’s not just about looking after the kids, but also having lots of fun while doing so to create memories that last forever. A slogan that promises an extraordinary sitter experience and makes parents think that there is always something special. Let’s have a look on list of Best babysitting slogan ideas
- The Happiest Babysitter on Earth
- A Little Extra Care
- One Life at a Time
- Parents love it!
- Make Yourself Unforgettable
- BEST Dream Bigger
- A little extra care
- Extraordinary baby sitting service
- We aren’t just baby sitters
- We know children and we love them!
- The Best Babysitters in the World!
- Come to us, we’re your babysitters.
- BEST I’m making a bigger difference with every child I watch.
- Extraordinary baby sitting experience
- Babysitting is our passion
- We are Big Sister Little Sister Program.
- Every child needs a guardian angel. We are that person for your children!
- You can trust us to take care of your child like it’s our own.
- My goal is to keep kids safe, happy and entertained while their parents are gone.
- Our dream is to open an animal shelter and we’re using babysitting as a way to pay for it!
- A little extra care Perfect sitters providing perfect service, every time.
- How will we go on without you?
- The most important work you’ll ever do is to help a child grow up healthy and strong.
- We could be singing, dancing & playing all day, but instead we’re watching your kids!
- Extraordinary experience for children and parents alike.
- Your child’s safety is our priority. Every moment, every detail matters.
- Babysitters designed to suit you and your family. We’re not just sitting – we’re caring.
Funny babysitting slogans & Taglines ideas
Since there are different types of slogans , you need to know which type you are using before you choose it. A tagline , which sounds like “mini-slogan”, is a shorter, more pointed version of the main slogan. Taglines are used to stress or sum up the importance of the slogan . They should clearly narrow down what your company does and who they do it for . The goal is to create interest in your brand without taking too much time or space in your advertising.
- I’d love to babysit your kids so you don’t have to!
- Here comes the sitter. No, not really, but I do come highly recommended .
- You’re off the hook now; I’m here for the next few hours.
- When you need me , I’ll be there.
- When it’s past your bedtime , call me.
- Let our group watch over your children while you enjoy some well-deserved time off!
- Sitters are needed for all ages of children. Give us a call today!
- Your little ones are in good hands when they’re with us!
- Our babysitting service is open to everyone who needs a little help taking care of their small children.
- Why pay someone else’s kids when ours are just as good?
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy life while we watch the children…or pets…or house…whatever you need watched.
- People like you, Kids like us-we’re a perfect match!
- Our sitters are certified professional caregivers with experience in all ages of children. We also offer pet sitting services when necessary.
- Our group is open to everyone who needs help taking care of their little ones.
- We babysit kids so parents have quality time to themselves.
- Get the experience you need now so you can start your own business when you’re older!
- Leave your small children in good hands when you leave them with us!
For More 139+ Catchy Business Growth Slogans & Taglines ideas
Good babysitting slogans ideas
These slogans are great for those who are just starting their baby sitting service since they says that the most important thing about being a successful sitter is making yourself unforgettable. It is about making sure parents know they are taking care of their kids with extra care and love. Everyone wants to feel like that when leaving their kids at home, right? Have a look on list of Amazing babysitting slogans
- This is for babysitters who do more than just watch the children.
- Wanna worry less? Leave your kids to me! – babysitter company
- We are the best sitters in town! Comeplaywithus.com
- Your parenting partner (babysitting slogan)
- With us, you don’t need to worry about the kids (modern sitter) & many more…..
- We secure today’s kids tomorrow’s future.
- Good quality time will make memories forever.
- With us, parenting becomes easier because we take care of your children just as you would do it yourself
- Don’t be nervous – I’ve seen this 100 times.
- You know you can trust me because I’m very trustworthy!
- Your parents will love me when they see how much fun we’re having!
- I’ll take great care of your child unless someone offers me weed . “
- 1st rule of babysitting business: You don’t talk about babysitting business.
- I love your kids as if they were my own. Of course, my own are home grown and delectable! “
- Call me when you need me most …like ten minutes ago .
- You won your kid’s heart – now let me win their minds with some fun activities !”
- Even if your kid doesn’t say anything, they’re having a good time because we do this
- When I’m with your kid, I’ll take good care of them . But don’t worry – if anything happens, I’ll put the dog in my car and drive them to a hospital.
Creative babysitter slogans & Taglines ideas
Ensure that whatever catchphrase you choose it should be relevant to your sitter business so When devising a slogan, consider that the main aim is to be sited as a sitter by parents. You can go for emotional words or simply introduce yourself as the best babysitter in town . In order to convince parents, it’s important that you write your slogans from your prospective and also ensure that they are grammatically correct. If you want a slogan which shows how much you care for kids then mention this in your slogans
- You’re in good hands .
- I’m here for you and your kids! Call me 24/7
- Your kids are safe with me-whether they like it or not .
- Your kids come first . Second and third.
- I can’t wait to get started! However, I have a cousin who is a werewolf so I’ll be home by 10:30pm. “
- Do not disturb until after feeding time .
- Kids are our specialty, but we love all people of all shapes and sizes!
- Babysitters in training wanted. Get the experience you need now so you can start your own business when you’re older.
- Even though you can’t afford me, you still have a chance at hiring me – call now!
- You better hope nothing gets broken or you’re buying new stuff.
- I can provide references from preschools everywhere .
- Forget about the sitter; just give me a key and let me do my thing.”
- There’s no better way spend an afternoon than hanging out with your friends and kids!
- When people come to us for babysitting, they know that they’re getting the very best sitting service.
You can also use a catchy phrase as a good babysitting slogans which will be easily remembered by parents and they will call you whenever they have a need for a babysitter.
Catchy babysitting slogans & Taglines ideas
Slogans are mostly used by politicians, business people or someone who wants to attract more listeners. When it comes to parents of new born babies; they might feel skeptical about free babysitting services offered on web especially when they find their kids missing after some time. To convince them that you are one reliable person for the job of babysitter, it is necessary that you use slogans which can assure parents that you truly care for their children.
- We’re not cheap – just good value
- We’re Cheap & Cool as well
- The sitter that makes house rules
- Kids are our specialty
- We Love Kids
- The place where kids laugh ’til it hurts
- Sit People Better
- We are the sitters your kids want to have over.
- Stand Back While We Nanny For You!
- The Happier, Healthier & Wealthier Sitters
- I’m Only Doing This So I Can Go Play Handball With My Friends Afterward…
- We’re The Best Babysitters On The Block!
- I Hope They Don’t Get Poisoned Or Anything, But That’s Not My Problem…
- Let Our Experience Work For You!
- There Is No Substitute For Cute!
- Get Freaky With Us!
- We’re Always Willing To Play Dress-Up With The Kids…
- We’ll Do Whatever It Takes To Get A Child’s Tears Into Laughter.
- We’re Trustworthy, Reliable And Hardworking.
- We’ll Handle All Of Your Kid’s Needs, So You Don’t Have To – Unless They Need Ice Cream Or A Horse Ride
- We’re Not Big On Those Kinds Of Requests But That’s Our Preference
- By the time we finish the night, your children will know how to be little adults and you can enjoy an evening
Slogans helps in creating a long lasting impression on parents’ minds so if done right, your business name will be remembered by them hence they will choose you over others once they need a sitter
Related: How to write a creative and effective slogan for your business
Who doesn’t want a babysitter who brings along s’mores? OK, so maybe not all good babysitting slogans are funny. Still, every parent knows the best ones are usually witty little quips to get their kids psyched about being in your charge.
This article has given you a slew of catchy slogans and taglines to attract parents, as well as ideas for other marketing campaigns. We hope that this article will help you generate some great new ideas! Which slogan or tagline is your favorite? Do you have any suggestions we should add to the list? Comment below with all of your thoughts on our list, and don’t forget to share it with friends who are in need of more babysitting slogans & Taglines. Follow us on Pinterest
Leave a Comment