Black Friday is the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts, and it’s also a great time to snag some amazing deals on items you’ve been wanting all year. To help you take advantage of all the sales, many retailers send out emails with subject lines that let you know exactly what deals are available. However, wading through all of these emails can be a daunting task. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of tips to help you make the most of Black Friday email subject lines.
First, pay attention to the sender. If you’re only interested in hearing from your favorite stores, make sure to add them to your address book or create a filter so their emails always land in your inbox. Next, take a quick glance at the subject line before opening the email. This will give you a good idea of what kind of deals are being offered, and it will also help you spot any fake emails that might be trying to take advantage of Black Friday hype.
Finally, don’t forget to sign up for newsletters from your favorite retailers. This way, you’ll always be among the first to know about their Black Friday deals. following these simple tips will help you make the most of Black Friday email subject lines and score some amazing deals in the process.
How to Write Black Friday Email Subject Lines?
The Black Friday email subject line is one of the most important aspects of your email marketing campaign. After all, it’s the first thing that recipients will see when they open your email. To make sure that your Black Friday email stands out from the rest, follow these simple steps:
- Keep it short and sweet – Your subject line should be no more than 50 characters long.
- Get to the point – Make sure that your subject line clearly states what’s in your email.
- Use keywords wisely – Include key phrases like “Black Friday deals” or “cyber Monday sale” to help your email stand out in a crowded inbox.
- Be creative – Be creative and try to think outside the box. Don’t be afraid to experiment with emojis or puns to grab attention.
- Test, test, test – Always test your subject lines before sending out your email campaign. This will help you determine which ones are most likely to get opened.
Black Friday Email Subject Lines Ideas
- “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!”
- Get a Head Start on Your Holiday Shopping with Our Black Friday Sale!”
- “Black Friday Sale: Up to 50% Off!”
- “Don’t Miss Out on These Incredible Black Friday Deals!”
- “Shop Now and Save BIG This Black Friday!”
- “Deals So Good, You Won’t Be Able to resist!”
- “Find the Perfect Holiday Gifts at Our Black Friday Sale!”
- “$X Off Your First Purchase + Free Shipping on Orders Over $X!”
- “Doors open at X:00am! Get here early for the best deals!”
- “Early Bird Specials! Shop Now and Save!”
- “Shop Now Before These Deals Are GONE!”
- “…And They’re OFF! The Black Friday Sale Has Begun!”
- “(Insert Number) Hours Left! Hurry and Save Before It’s Too Late!”
- “While Supplies Last! Shop Now for the Best Selection.”
- “One Day Only! Don’t Miss Out on These Amazing Deals.”
- “We Know You’re Busy, So We’re Making Shopping Easy This Black Friday.”
- “Take a Break from Cooking and Enjoy Our Holiday Deals Instead!”
- “Can’t wait until Black Friday? Our Pre-Sale Starts Now!”
- “Today Only! Free Shipping On All Orders Over $X.”
- “Happy Holidays from (Your Company Name)! Enjoy Our biggest Savings of the Year!”
Related: 101+ Effective Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
Black Friday Sale email Subject Lines
- Missed out on Black Friday? Get these deals before they’re gone!
- Don’t miss these Black Friday deals!
- Final hours: Black Friday sale ends soon!
- Hurry! Black Friday deals are disappearing fast!
- Act now: Black Friday deals won’t last!
- Doors close soon: Black Friday sale ending soon!
- quantities limited: Black Friday sale is running out of stock!
- Going, going, gone: Black Friday sale almost over!
- One day only: don’t miss these Black Friday deals!
- Wrapping up: last chance for these Black Friday deals!
- It’s all over: thanks for shopping our Black Friday sale!
- Cheers to savings: thank you for shopping our Black Friday sale!
- Happy customers: see what people are saying about our B l ack Friday sale !
- Shop til you drop: the best of our Black Friday sale !
- ‘Tis the season: give the gift of savings this holiday season with our Black Friday deals !
- ‘Tis the season: save on holiday essentials with our Black Friday deals !
Related: 105+ Unique Professional Email Subject Line Examples
Black Friday Newsletter Subject Lines
- It’s time to get your shop on!
- Get your holiday shopping done early this year
- Check off everyone on your list with our Black Friday deals
- Get a jump on holiday shopping with our Black Friday sale
- Can’t wait for Black Friday? Neither can we!
- Hold onto your wallets, Black Friday is coming!
- The biggest sale of the year starts now – don’t miss out!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like savings…
- Deck the halls with deep discounts!
- Get merry and bright with our Black Friday sale!
- All I want for Christmas is…our amazing Black Friday deals!
- Top off your holiday shopping list with our Black Friday sale!
- Your one-stop shop for holiday savings – it’s our Black Friday sale!
- Make spirits bright with ourBlack Friday sale!
- Giving thanks for amazing savings – it’s our Black Friday sale!
- Feliz Navidad – from our family to yours, enjoy ourBlack Friday sale!
- Shop, save, repeat – it’s ourBlack Friday sale!
- ‘Tis the season to save big – don’t miss out on ourBlack Friday deals!
- ‘Tis also the season to be jolly…and take advantage of major savings!
- Save big this holiday season – it’s ourBlack Friday sale!’
Related: 103+ Unique Eye Catching Email Subject Lines Ideas
Pre black Friday Subject Lines
- Get ready for biggest savings of the year!
- It’s time to shop ’til you drop!
- Black Friday deals starting now!
- Don’t miss out on these amazing deals!
- Deals so good, you won’t believe your eyes!
- Shop now and save big!
- Hurry, these deals won’t last!
- Limited-time offers – act fast!
- Exclusive Black Friday savings!
- Deeper discounts than ever before!
- New doorbusters added – act now!
- Final hours – don’t miss out!
- Last chance – today only!
- Shop now for holiday gifts and save!
- Find the perfect gift at our Black Friday sale!
- Black Friday – one day only!
- Doors open at midnight – don’t miss it!
- The sale starts at 12:01 AM – be first in line!
- Hurry in for the biggest savings of the year!
- Today only – don’t wait ’til tomorrow!”
Related: 107+Creative Email Subject Lines Ideas
Benefits of Black Friday Email Subject Lines
Advantages of Black Friday Email Subject Lines? According to a report, on average, promotional emails have an open rate of about 20.81%. However, the open rate of Black Friday emails is about 26.9%. This indicates that people are more interested in reading the emails sent during Black Friday sales. Also, since there are a lot of emails being sent out during this time, having a catchy and interesting subject line can help your email stand out from the rest. Moreover, since people are already in a spending mood during this time, they are more likely to take action on the emails they open. Hence, if you are planning to send out any promotional emails during Black Friday, make sure to have an attention-grabbing subject line.
Black Friday is coming up soon and we wanted to help you get prepared! We analyzed over 1000’s email subject lines to see which ones performed the best. We hope you find this blog helpful in crafting your own Black Friday email marketing campaign. Are you excited for Black Friday? What are your plans? Let us know in the comments below!
Leave a Comment