Subject lines are a key factor in whether or not an email is opened. If you can create a subject line that intrigues the reader, they are more likely to open your email. Check out these best clickbait email subject lines samples that are sure to get your emails opened! From funny to sexy, there’s something here for everyone! So don’t wait any longer, start writing those subject lines today!
How To Write Clickbait Email Subject Lines?
Email subject lines are important! They’re what get your email opened in the first place. Clickbait subject lines are even more important because they need to be attention-grabbing and interesting enough to make people want to click. So, how do you write clickbait email subject lines?
Here are some tips:
- Use strong words that create a sense of urgency or excitement. Words like “must-read,” “breaking,” or “exclusive” are all great options.
- Be specific. Generic subject lines are boring and won’t make people want to open your email. Instead, be as specific as possible about what’s inside.
- Use emojis. A little bit of color and personality can go a long way in making your subject line stand out.
- Keep it short. Long email subject lines tend to get cut off in people’s inboxes, so make sure yours is short and sweet.
- Test different subject lines. A/B testing is a great way to see what works and what doesn’t, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different approaches.
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to writing clickbait email subject lines that will get your emails opened every time!
Clickbait Email Subject Lines Ideas
- “You Won’t Believe What This [ product/service ] Can Do!”
- “[ Number ] Reasons Why You Need [ product/service ] in Your Life!”
- “How [ product/service ] Can Help You Achieve [ result ] !”
- “Get the Results You Want with [ product/service ] !”
- “[Product/Service] is the Key to a Successful [ venture/endeavor ] !”
- “The Secret to [ result ] is Finally Revealed!”
- Find Out How to Get [ number ] of [ thing you want ] in Just [ time frame ] !
- .”With just a few simple clicks, you could be on your way to [ result ] !”
- .”Forget everything you know about[ topic ]. This is the new way to do it.”
- .”[Product/Service] is the new way to get things done.”
- .”No time to waste! Get started with[ product/service ] now and see results in as little as[ time frame].”
- .”Why wait? Get started on your journey to [ result ][ number ][ adjective ][ nouns] today!”
- “[Product/Service] can help you achieve your dreams!”
- .”Get ahead of the competition with[ product/service].”
- “[Adjective][ Nouns ], [ Adjective ][ Nouns ], and More: The Benefits of Using[ Product / Service ]”
- .Find Out How Much Easier Your Life Could Be With[ Product / Service ]”
- .”[Topic]: The Pros and Cons of Using[ Product / Service]”
- [Number][ Adjective ][ Plural Nouns]: What You Need to Know About[ Topic]”
- .”Everything You Need to Know About[ Topic]”
- .”[Product / Service versus][ Product / Service]: Which One is Right for You?”
Sample Clickbait Email Subject Lines
- . “I Didn’t Believe This Would Work But wow!”
- “This Simple Trick Saved Me $100 a Month”
- “I Can’t Believe I Never Knew About This!”
- “This One Change Made My Home Life So Much Easier”
- “Are You Making This Mistake with Your Emails?”
- “The Unexpected Benefit I Found from Quitting Coffee”
- “Who Knew Just Asking for Help Could Be So Rewarding?”
- Find Out How I Lost 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks without Dieting!”
- “How I Went from Middle Management to CEO in 6 Months”
- .” My Boss Said I Deserve a Raise after Doing This..”
- .” learn the 3 secrets to happiness from a former monk”
- .” 5 Unconventional Ways to Get Ahead at Work”
- ” From Anxiety to Zen in 30 Days: My Journey”
- .” How an Introvert Learned to Love Networking Events”
- .” One Simple Change That Transformed My Love Life”
- ” Proof That It Really Is Possible to Love Your Job”
- .” The Unexpected Lesson I Learned from Traveling Alone”
- ” How Taking Up Painting Improved My Mental Health”
- .” By Speaking Up, I Saved My Friend’s Relationship”
- .” From Grief to Gratitude: How Journaling Helped Me Heal”
Clickbait Email Subject Lines Ideas
- You Won’t Believe What This One Simple Trick Can Do!”
- “I Tried This Weird Trick and It Actually Worked!”
- “Can You Spot the Difference?”
- “This Is the Most Shocking Thing I’ve Ever Seen!”
- “You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!”
- “I Can’t Even Believe I’m Seeing This!”
- “This is unbelievable!”
- “omg what happened next?!”
- “holy crap this is insane”
- “NO FREAKING WAY”
- “this is everything”
- “I’m obsessed!!”
Clickbait Email Titles
- You Won’t Believe What This Dog Did!”
- “This Teenager Just Learned a Valuable Lesson!”
- “Incredible! This Baby Is Already Walking!”
- “Shocking New Study Shows That Chocolate Is Good For You!”
- “You Won’t Believe What Happened When I Tried Out This New Product!”
- “I Can’t Believe I Ate an Entire Pizza by Myself!”
- “Are You Guilty of Making These Common Grammatical Errors?”
- “Do You Know the Real Meaning of These Popular English Phrases?”
- “10 Foods That You Should Never Eat!”
- “The Surprising Health Benefits of Sleeping More!”
- “5 Simple Ways to Live a Healthier Life!”
- “How to Get Rid of Those Annoying Pests in Your Home!”
- “Is Your Cell Phone Giving You Cancer?”
- “3 Tips for Taking Better Care of Your teeth!”
- Surprising Facts About the Moon that Will Blow Your Mind!’
- .”Do You Love McDonald’s? Check Out Their Newest Menu Items!”
- .”Is Starbucks Really Closing All of Their Stores?”
- .”We Bet You Can’t Name All 50 States in 5 Minutes!”
- “Can You Guess the Right Answer to This Tricky Math Problem?”
- .”Find Out Which Celebrity You Really Are With This Quiz!”
Benefits Of Clickbait Email Subject Lines
What Is Clickbait? Clickbait is a headline that’s designed to pique your curiosity and encourage you to click through to an article or video. While clickbait has gotten a bad rap in recent years, there are actually some benefits to using it in email subject lines. First, clickbait can help you stand out in a crowded inbox. With so many emails competing for attention, a catchy headline can be the difference between someone opening your message or deleting it without even reading it. Second, clickbait can be an effective way to get people to engage with your content.
If your headline is interesting enough, people will want to see what all the fuss is about and click through to read or watch your message. Finally, clickbait can be used to build relationships with your subscribers. By regularly sending them engaging content, you’ll develop a rapport with them and establish yourself as a trusted source of information. So, if you’re looking for a way to stand out from the competition and get people to engage with your content, don’t discount the power of clickbait.
Clickbait email subject lines can be a great way to get your recipients’ attention and increase open rates. However, you don’t want to use them so often that they become desensitized to them and stop opening your emails altogether. Hopefully, the examples we shared gave you some ideas for how you can create clickbait headlines of your own. What are some other catchy phrases or words you could use in your email subjects? Try out a few different ones and see which generate the best response from your subscribers.