Want to write a Clickbait Subject Lines A clickbait subject line is a subject line that is designed to entice the reader to click on an article or email. The term “clickbait” is often used in a negative way, as it can be seen as a way to trick people into clicking on something that they may not be interested in. However, not all clickbait is bad. In fact, many times, a clickbait subject line can be useful, as it can help to draw attention to an important article or message. In the end, whether or not a clickbait subject line is effective depends on the context in which it is used.
How to Write Clickbait Subject Lines?
Have you ever scrolled through your Facebook feed and been immediately drawn to a headline, even though you had no idea what the article was actually about? If so, then you’ve been the victim of clickbait. Clickbait is a type of online content that is designed to be attention-grabbing and irresistibly clicks. Unfortunately, clickbait subject lines are all too common, and they can be frustrating for both readers and writers. If you’re looking to write more effective headlines, then here are a few steps to follow:
1) Keep it short and sweet – The most successful headlines are usually around eight words long. Any longer than that, and you risk losing your reader’s attention.
2) Use strong adjectives – Adjectives like “amazing,” “incredible,” and “unbelievable” can help to make your headline more enticing.
3) Be specific – Vague headlines like “You Won’t Believe What Happened Next” are less likely to generate clicks than headlines that are specific about the content of the article.
4) Ask a question – Questions are a great way to pique someone’s curiosity and encourage them to click.
5) Use numbers – Numbers tend to stand out in a headline, making it more likely that someone will stop to read it.
By following these steps, you can write headlines that are both attention-grabbing and informative. Just remember not to overdo it – there’s a fine line between effective clickbait and annoying spam.
Clickbait Subject Lines Ideas
- You won’t believe what happened next…
- This one simple trick will revolutionize your life
- You won’t believe what we’ve got in store for you
- Get ready to be blown away
- This is the most amazing thing you’ll see all day
- I can’t believe I’m sharing this with you…
- Are you ready for the biggest shock of your life?
- Hold onto your seats, because this is going to be a wild ride
- This will change everything you know about [blank]
- I guarantee you’ll be hooked after just one episode
- You won’t be able to put this book down
- We guarantee you’ll love our new product line
- Your favorite [blank] just got even better!
- Introducing the newest member of the family…
- We’re excited to announce our new partnership with [blank]
- Some very special news just for our VIP members…
- You’re invited to an exclusive sneak preview of [blank]
- Get an exclusive first look at our new collection
- behind-the-scenes look at how we make our products
- And finally… the moment you’ve all been waiting for!
Clickbait Email Subject Lines Examples
- You won’t believe what happened next!
- This little-known hack will change the way you do X
- X ways to improve your X in just minutes a day
- Interview with [ celebrity/expert/thought leader ] about [ controversial topic ]
- From [ Reporter’s Name ], [ New Development ] in [ Trending Topic ]
- Get the inside scoop on [ BIG NEWS ]
- Get ahead of the competition with these [ INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC STRATEGIES ]
- A behind-the-scenes look at [ INCREDIBLE STORY ]
- The secret to [ SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME ] is finally revealed!
- Find out who’s really behind the scenes of [ FASCINATING TOPIC ]
- Don’t make these rookie mistakes when it comes to [ IMPORTANT TOPIC ]
- [ NUMBER] things you didn’t know about [TOPIC OF EMAIL]
- Revealed: What [ CELEBRITY/EXPERT/THOUGHT LEADER] really thinks about[CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC]
- Exclusive] How to get access to[HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER THING]
- [ New Method] The quickest way to[DESIRED OUTCOME]
- [ Latest Research] This is how you can[IMPROVE SKILL/ABILITY]
- [ Free Download] The ultimate guide to[TOPICAL AREA OF INTEREST]
- [ Case Study] How we helped[COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL] achieve[AMAZING RESULT]
- [ Warning] Don’t do[ACTION THAT MIGHT HAVE NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES] without reading this first
- [ Inspiring Story]How one man went from[STARTING POINT) to[SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME],against all odds
Best Clickbait Email Subjects
- “You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!”
- We Didn’t Think This Would Work But OH MY GOD IT DID!”
- “We Tried This New Thing And OMG The Results Were Insane!”
- “I Didn’t Think This Was Possible But I’m So Glad I Gave it a Shot!”
- “We Tried This Wildly Popular New Method And The Result Was Crazy!”
- “We Tested Out This New Tool And The Outcome Will Shock You!”
- “I Can’t Believe We Just Discovered This INSANE Shortcut!”
- “This Simple Trick Cut My Chores In HALF!”
- “OMG We Can’t Believe How Well This Actually Worked!”
- “Try This One Weird Trick For ( INSERT BENEFIT HERE)”
- “Doctors Hate Her! Find Out Why She Refuses To Take Prescription Drugs”
- EXPOSED: The Shocking Truth About ( INDUSTRY OR TREND)”
- “The Ugly Truth About ( COMPANY OR PRODUCT)
- “( INDUSTRY ) Is Dying! Here’s What You Need To Know”
- “How To ( ACHIEVE RESULT ) In Just ( LENGTH OF TIME )”
- “Why You Should NEVER ( DO SOMETHING ) Again”
- ” find out which ( GROUP OF PEOPLE ) are really behind ( TOPIC )”
- ( AMOUNT OF MONEY ) Hack! How To ( GET RESULT WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH OR ANY MONEY)”
- ( TOPIC ) Just Changed FOREVER! Here’s What You Need To Know Now”
- ( BREAKING NEWS STORY REGARDING TOPIC) – You Need To Read This Immediately!”
Clickbait Email Subject Lines Samples
- You Won’t Believe What This Famous Celebrity Just Did!
- This Simple Trick Will Help You Get Rid of Belly Fat Fast
- You Won’t Believe What This Kid Just Did on Live TV!
- This One Simple Step Will Make Your Life 10x Easier
- OMG: You Won’t Believe What This Dog Just Did!
- Can You Guess the Age of These Celebrities?
- If You Own a Dog, You Need to See This Immediately
- Shocking Video Shows Moment Plane Crash Lands in Field
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Take This Quiz and Find Out!
10.57% of Americans Cannot Pass This Simple Science Test – Can You?
- ‘I Tried That New Diet Everyone’s Talking About and Lost 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks!’
- ‘I Tried That New Exercise Class and It Was So Hard I Wanted to Die!’
- .’I Tried That New Beauty Treatment and My Skin Has Never Looked Better!’
- I Bought This Crazy gadget and Now I’m Save So Much Time!’
- ‘This New App is Going to Change the Way We Shop Forever!’
- ‘I Just Learned About this Crazy way to Make Money Online…’
- ‘You Won’t Believe What Happened When I Used this Strange Product…’
- ‘Warning: Do Not Try this Weird Trick at Home!’
- ‘Can You Guess Which of These Celebs is Wearing Fake Eyelashes?’
- .’So I Heard You Like Clickbait Headlines…’
Benefits of Clickbait Subject Lines
We’ve all seen them before: the irresistible, attention-grabbing headlines that make us click without even thinking. Whether we’re looking for the latest gossip on our favorite celebrity or simply trying to kill time, clickbait headlines are hard to resist. But what is it about these headlines that make them so effective?
For starters, clickbait headlines are usually written in a way that piques our curiosity. They often use words like “You’ll never believe what happened next” or “This one simple trick.” By playing on our natural curiosity, clickbait headlines are able to get us to click without even knowing what the article is about. In addition, clickbait headlines are often designed to be as shareable as possible. With the rise of social media, we’re now more likely than ever to see these headlines pop up in our feeds. And if our friends are sharing something, we’re much more likely to click on it as well.
So the next time you see a clickbait headline, don’t be so quick to judge. These seemingly innocuous headlines can actually be quite beneficial. Not only do they help us stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends, but they also help us kill time when we’re bored. So go ahead and click away – you might just be surprised at what you find.
Clickbait subject lines are all about getting your reader’s attention and enticing them to open your email. By understanding how the brain works, you can create subject lines that will get more people to click through to your content. We hope you found this blog helpful in learning how to write better clickbait subject lines. What principle from neuroscience do you want to try first?