Design slogans are a great way to show off your company’s personality and creativity. They can be fun, quirky, or inspirational, but they always need to be relevant to your brand. Here are some ideas to get you started.
brandslogans.co has some great examples of both effective and ineffective design slogans. Check them out for inspiration, then come up with your own slogan that encapsulates what your brand is all about!
Table of Contents
Tips To Write Design Slogans
A slogan is a memorable motto or phrase used in a clan, political, commercial, religious, and other context as a repetitive expression of an idea or purposeSlogans vary from the written and the visual to the chanted and the vulgar. Their simple rhetorical nature usually leaves little room for detail and a chanted slogan may serve more as social expression of unified purpose than as communication to an intended audience. Therefore, you need to make sure that your slogan is appealing, impactful, and concise. Here are a few tips to write design slogans:
- Keep it short and sweet: The best slogans are brief and to the point. A good rule of thumb is to keep your slogan under 10 words.
- Use strong language: An effective slogan should be packed with powerful words that evoke emotion and capture attention. Avoid using passive language or jargon that might not resonate with your audience.
- Make it memorable: A great slogan will stick in people’s minds long after they’ve heard it. To achieve this, try using rhyme or alliteration in your slogan. You could also create a visual element that makes it easy to remember, like a clever logo or catchy image.
- Be unique: There are literally thousands of company slogans out there, so it’s important that yours stands out from the crowd. Brainstorm some ideas that are specific to your brand and will make you memorable.
- Appeal to emotion: A successful slogan should connect with people on an emotional level. After all, we make most of our decisions based on how we feel, rather than logic. So evoking positive emotions like happiness, confidence, or even nostalgia can be very effective at getting people on board with your message.
Slogan Design Ideas
- We turn ideas into reality.
- Design that inspires.
- Where creativity comes to life.
4.Bringing your vision to life.
- We make the impossible possible.
- No project is too big or too small.
- Designing for the future.
- Innovation starts here.
- We think outside the box.
- Creativity is our specialty.
- When it has to be perfect, we’re the ones to call.
- “There’s no X without Y”
- “A for effort”
- “Designated Drivers””
- “We have it all figured out”
- .” expected appearances”
- .” not your average company”
- ” we put the pro in professional”
- .” You think it, we ink it!”
- .”Ooooo baby, I like it!”
- \Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. – Steve Jobs
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it. – Alan Kay
- If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. – Albert Einstein
- The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said. – Peter Drucker
- I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is born of those two things. – Lindon Leader
Slogan Design Example
- “Less is more.” -Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- “Form follows function.” -Louis Sullivan
- “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” -Aristotle
- “Make it simple, but significant.” -Don Draper
- “Nothing is original, steal from the best.” -Jim Jarmusch
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -Leonardo da Vinci
- “I strive for two things in design: simplicity and clarity. Great design is made up of those two things.” – Lindon Leader
- “‘Normal’ is not something to aspire to, it’s something to get away from.” -Jodie Foster
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” -Albert Einstein
- “Design is where science and art break even.” -Milton Glaser
- “There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.” -Milton Glaser
- “‘Beauty is truth, truth beauty,’ – that is all ye need to know on earth, and all ye need to know.” -John Keats
- “Design inspiring change.”- Ethan Marcott
- . “Everything starts with an idea.”- Edgar Degas
- . Passion fuels great design.- Unknown
- Designers do it with passion.- Unknown
- Good design means never having to say you’re sorry.- Unknow
- . To design is much less difficult than to edit; writing, after all, is merely a matter of style: but telltale signs of editing abound long after style has faded from memory like last month’s well-tailored fashions.- Unknow
- .Creativity takes Courage .- Henri Matisse
- .Curiosity about life in all of its aspects , I think , is still the secret of great creative people .- Leo Burnett
Interior Design Slogans
- . Design is all about making your space work for you.
- The right design can make all the difference.
- We believe that good design should be accessible to everyone.
- Great design starts with a great conversation.
- Design is about more than just aesthetics–it’s about function, too.
- Good design is all about details.
- The best designs are those that reflect your unique style.
- We approach each project with a blank slate and an open mind.
- We believe that less is more–and that good design should be timeless.
- Our goal is always to create spaces that inspire and delight.
- We believe in making beautiful things that are also functional and long-lasting.
- Our number one priority is always our clients’ satisfaction.
- We’re not happy until you’re happy with the results of your project!
- Good design should make your life better–not add more stress to it.
- We take a holistic approach to design, considering both form and function.
- “Our mission is to create spaces that reflect who you are and how you want to live.” – Interior Designer Sydney Lorenzo de'” Medici
- .”True luxury is customization — it’s being able to have something made just for you.”
- .”In every project we do, we try and make it timeless, so you don’t have to keep up with the Joneses.” –We turn houses into homes.
- We make your space work for you.
- We bring your vision to life.
- Style that makes life beautiful
- Designing happy homes
- Where beauty meets function
- Making magic out of Chaos
- Creating spaces you’ll love coming home to
- Transform your home, Transform your life
- Designing for the way you want to live
Interior Design Taglines
- . “A room should begin with a smile and end with a sigh.” – interior designer Virginia Stoops
- “Design is thinking made visual.” – Graphic Designer Saul Bass
- “Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.” – Interior Designer Leonardo da Vinci
- “Every room should tell a story.” – Interior Designer Thomas O’Brien
- “Form follows function.” – Architect Louis Sullivan
- “I don’t design clothes, I design dreams.” – Fashion Designer Ralph Lauren
- “Space should inspire you to dream bigger.” – Interior Designer Candice Olson
- “Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it.” – Fashion Consultant Diane von Furstenberg
- “The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.” — Andy Warhol
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” — Confucius
- “Live beautifully.” – Oscar de la Renta
- “Design is intelligence made visible.” – Alina Wheeler
- “If you can dream it, we can make it happen.” – David Rockwell
- “A room should begin to speak the moment you enter it.” – Dorothy Draper
- “The details are not the details. They make the design.” – Charles Eames
- “Beauty is truth, truth beauty.” – John Keats
- “There is no time like the present for strong design.” -Terence Conran
- “Every design is detachable from its context.”- Deyan Sudjic
- “Design should never say ‘look at me.’ It should always say ‘look at this.'” – Ray Eames
- “Successful design is all about making other people happy.” – Steve Jobs
Graphic Design Slogans
- We turn your vision into reality.
- Design that gets results.
- The power of visual communication.
- We put the ‘wow’ in your work.
- Creating connections through design.
- Design that makes an impact.
- Your success is our top priority.
- Captivating designs that tell your story.
- We turn good ideas into great designs.
- When only the best will do.
- Affordable quality that looks amazing.
- On time and on budget guaranteed!
- ‘You dream it, we design it.’
- .’We take the hassle out of graphic design.’
- .’No job too big or small – we do it all!’
- .’The sky’s the limit!’
- ‘Graphic design made easy.’
- ‘Bring your ideas to life!’
- ‘ Let us help you stand out from the crow
- ‘ Make a lasting impression with our graphic design services!’
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Less is more. – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- A picture is worth a thousand words. – Frederic Bastiat
- Form follows function. – Louis Sullivan
- Good design is all about making other designers look bad. – Neil Blueglass
Benefits Of Design Slogans?
A slogan is a short and memorable phrase that represents a company or product. Slogans are an important part of marketing and advertising campaigns, as they help to create brand awareness and interest in a product or service. In addition, slogans can be an effective way to differentiate a company from its competitors. An effective slogan should be easy to remember, relevant to the target audience, and reflective of the company’s values. While designing a slogan may seem like a simple task, it can actually be quite challenging to create an effective one. However, the benefits of having a strong slogan are well worth the effort. A good slogan can help to build brand recognition, interest customers, and ultimately boost sales.
Slogans are a great way to create an identity for your business and connect with customers on an emotional level. They should be memorable, concise, and easily communicable. By following these tips, you can create a slogan that will stick in people’s minds and help drive sales. Have you tried using any of these techniques when creating your own slogans? Let us know how it went!