When you hear the term digital marketing, what comes to mind? If you’re like most people, you likely think of online ads or social media posts. But digital marketing is so much more than that! In fact, one of the most important aspects of digital marketing is email subject lines. Why are they so important? Because they are often the first thing your recipients see when they open their inboxes.
A well-crafted subject line can be the difference between getting your message read or being immediately deleted. With so much competition in the digital marketing space, it’s more important than ever to make sure your email stands out from the rest. A great subject line can be the difference between a successful campaign and one that falls flat. So how do you write a great subject line?
How to Write Digital Marketing Subject Lines?
Your digital marketing subject lines are critical to the success of your email marketing campaigns. They are what determine whether or not your subscribers open your emails, after all. But crafting effective digital marketing subject lines can be tricky. How do you make sure your subject lines are both catchy and informative? Below are some tips to help you write successful digital marketing subject lines:
- Keep it short and sweet. Your subject line should be no longer than 50 characters. Why? because people are more likely to read shorter subject lines.
- Make it relevant to the content of your email. Your subject line should give recipients a taste of what they can expect to find in your email. Otherwise, they may feel misled and unsubscribe from your list.
- Use persuasive language. Words like “free,” “now,” and “limited time only” can increase the open rate of your emails. So, if you’re offering a discount or promotion, be sure to mention it in your subject line!
- Use symbols and emojis sparingly. While they can help to catch people’s attention, too many symbols and emojis can make your subject line look spammy. So use them judiciously.
- A/B test your subject lines. The only way to know for sure which digital marketing subject lines work best for your business is to test different versions with a small group of subscribers before sending to your entire list. This will help you fine-tune your approach and ensure that your future campaigns are as successful as possible.
Subject Line for Digital Marketing Email
- “The one simple change that will boost your open rates”
- “How to stand out in a crowded inbox”
- “The secret to writing great subject lines”
- “5 types of email subject lines that get opened every time”
- “The ultimate guide to writing catchy email subject lines”
- “How to get people to actually read your emails”
- “8 eye-catching email subject line examples”
- “The one thing all great email subject lines have in common”
- “3 Tips for writing attention-grabbing email subject lines”
- “5 formulas for writing winning email subject lines”
- “Introducing the newest addition to our team”
- “A Special Announcement from the [Company Name] Team”
- “Big news! We’re moving to a new office!”
- “[Company Name] Product Lineup for the New Year”
- “Get Ahead of the competition with [company name]!”
- “Upcoming Webinars from [company name]”
- “Your Guide to SEO Success in 2020”
- “New blog post: 3 Tips for Writing Catchy Email Subject Lines”
- “How to Optimize Your Email Marketing Strategy”
- “[company name] Customer Spotlight: [name]”
- “Are You Making These 7 Email Marketing Mistakes?”
- “[number] Tips for Boosting Your Email Open Rates”
- “How to Create an Effective Email Marketing Campaign”
- “[company name] Update: What’s new this month?”
- “[date]: Upcoming Maintenance Window for [company website]”
- “Immediately improve your [skill] with these [number] tips”
- “How we increased our website traffic by [percentage]”
- “[Number]-Step Checklist for Planning Your Next Marketing Campaign”
- “[Name], save $[amount] on your next purchase!”
- Check out our latest case study: [name]
Digital Marketing Email Subject Lines
- “Get your free ebook today!”
- “Download our newest whitepaper!”
- “Missed our webinar? Watch the recording now!”
- “Introducing our newest product…”
- “New blog post: 5 ways to improve your [X]”
- “[Customer name], we’ve missed you!”
- “It’s time to renew your subscription!”
- “[Company name] in the news: [news story]”
- “[Event name]: final call for speakers”
- “[Contest name]: enter now for your chance to win!”
- “Webinar series: next up, [topic]”
- “[Infographic]: [subject]”
- “Happy birthday, [customer name]! Here’s a coupon for 20% off your next purchase!”
- “Customer satisfaction survey”
- “Your order has shipped!”
- “[Number]% off sale ends tonight!”
- “$50 off your next purchase of $100 or more!”
- “Flash sale: [product name]”
- “Refer a friend and get $10 off your next purchase!”
- “Thank you for being a loyal customer!”
Subject Line for Digital Marketing
- “Announcing our new product”
- “A special discount for loyal customers”
- “A big sale is coming your way”
- “Introducing our newest _”
- “You’re invited to our _ event”
- “Time-sensitive: _ offer expires soon!”
- “An important update about _”
- “[Urgent] Action required: _”
- “‘_’ just joined our team!”
- “Check out our new blog post: _”
- “‘_’ featured in today’s news!”
- “Customer testimonial: ‘_'”
- “Webinar reminder: _”
- “(free shipping, today only)->Enter code at checkout: ” [time-sensitive]
- “Only spots left!” [time-sensitive] 16.”New arrival!->Shop now before it’s gone!” [time-sensitive]
- “Shop now and save up to _ off!” [time-sensitive]
- Today’s deal of the day->Get it before it’s gone!” [time-sensitive]
- Hurry! This offer ends tonight at midnight!” [time-sensitive]
- “[Exclusive] Member’s only sale starts now!”
Benefits of Digital Marketing Subject Lines
In a fast-paced world, it can be difficult to get people to slow down and take notice of your message. This is where an effective subject line comes in. A digital marketing subject line is the first thing that a person sees when they open an email, and it can be the difference between them taking the time to read your message or immediately deleting it.
A good subject line should be attention-grabbing and relevant to the content of the email. It should also be short and to the point, as people are likely to skim over long or convoluted subject lines. By crafting catchy and relevant subject lines, you can ensure that your message stands out from the hundreds of other emails that people receive every day.
I hope you found this blog helpful in understanding how to create digital marketing subject lines that get your emails opened. By using the principles of psychology, you can increase your chances of getting people to click through on your email and learn more about what you have to offer. Try out some of these tips and see how they work for you. And as always, if you need help putting together a strategy or implementing any of these changes, our team is here to assist. Thanks for reading!