Want to write a discount email subject lines When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is one of the most important elements of the email. It’s the first thing your subscribers see, and it’s what determines whether they open the email or not. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your subject lines are interesting and engaging. One way to do this is to include a discount code in the subject line. This immediately grabs the reader’s attention and entices them to open the email. including a discount code in your subject line is a great way to increase your open rate and get more people interested in your product or service. So if you’re looking for a way to stand out in the inbox, try using discount codes in your subject lines.
Table of Contents
How To Write a Discount Email Subject Lines?
You want more people to open and click through your emails, right? Of course you do! Discounts are a great way to entice subscribers to take action, but if your subject lines aren’t up to par, your discount emails will never see the light of day.
The good news is, writing engaging and effective discount email subject lines isn’t as difficult as it may seem. Just follow these simple steps:
- Keep it short and sweet: Your subject line should be no more than 50 characters, so make every word count.
- Be clear about the offer: There’s nothing worse than an unclear or misleading subject line. Be straight-forward about what the offer is and what the subscriber needs to do to take advantage of it.
- Use “you” language: Write as if you’re speaking directly to the subscriber. Use personal pronouns like “you” and “your” to make them feel like the offer is meant just for them.
- Urgency is key: Create a sense of urgency by including words like “now,” “today only,” or “limited time only.” This will encourage subscribers to act fast before the offer expires.
- Test, test, test: Always test different versions of your subject line to see what performs best with your audience. Try different word choices, lengths, and formats to find what works best for your business.
By following these simple tips, you can write discount email subject lines that will get your subscribers excited about your latest offer and encourage them to take action. So go ahead and give it a try!
Best Discount Email Subject Lines
- “You Won’t Believe How Much You Saved!”
- “Holy cow, check out these discounts!”
- “$10 off your order of $50 or more!”
- “Closeout sale! Up to 70% off!”
- “Final clearance! Everything must go!”
- “Hurry, sale ends soon!”
- “Sale ends at midnight!”
- “It’s your lucky day!”
- “Today only!”
- “‘X’ percent off your purchase!”
- “Free shipping on all orders today!”
- “Order now and get ‘X’ free gifts!”
- “‘X’ items for just $’Y’ each!”
- “‘X’ amazing products for under $’Y’ each!”
“New markdowns! Up to ‘X’ percent off selected items!”
- “We’re feeling generous! Take an extra ‘X’ percent off already reduced prices!”
- “Shop now and save ‘X’ dollars on your purchase!”
- “How does ‘X’ dollars off your total sound?”
- “Take advantage of our lowest prices ever!”
- “For a limited time only, get ‘X’ dollars off your purchase of ‘Y’ or more!'”
Promo Code Email Subject Line
- “Don’t miss out on this exclusive offer!”
- “You won’t believe how much you can save!”
- “New Promo Code for [Insert Brand Name Here]!”
- “Last Chance! This Offer Ends Tonight!”
- “[% Off] Your Next Purchase!”
- “Shop Now and Save [% off]!”
- “[Number of Days] Left to Use Your Promo Code!”
- “Time’s Running Out! Don’t Miss These Savings!”
- “Hurry! This Offer Ends Soon!”
- “[Major Event] Promo Code!”
- “[ Sitewide/Storewide] Promo Code for [Number of days/weeks/months]!”
- “Need a [last minute/last-minute] gift? We’ve got you covered!”
- “Just for You: A Personalized Promo Code!”
- “Introducing Our Newest Promo Code…”
- “We’re Thanking Our Loyal Customers with an Exclusive Offer!”
- “Feeling Lucky? We’ve Got a Promo Code Just for You!”
- “Check Your Email Inbox for a Special Offer from [Brand Name] !”
- “We couldn’t resist…[incorporate holiday/time of year into subject line]”
- “spring into savings with our newest promo code”
- “[brand name] just dropped a new promo code and you’re the first to know”
Subject Line for Discount Offer
- Special savings just for you!
- Up to 50% off your favorite items
- Don’t miss out on these discounts!
- Save now before it’s too late
- Hurry – limited time offer!
- Get the deals while they last
- Sale ends soon – act now!
- Prices too low tolast – grab them while you can
- Shop now and save big!
- Don’t wait – these deals won’t last long
- Discounts like this don’t come around often so take advantage while you can!
Free Shipping Email Subject Lines
- “Get your holiday shopping done early with free shipping!”
- “New products have arrived! Plus, free shipping on all orders!”
- “Free shipping on ALL orders this weekend!”
- “Starting today: Free shipping on all domestic orders!”
- “Our biggest sale of the year is on now + free shipping!”
- “Introducing… FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50!”
- “$10 off your order + free shipping when you spend $75 or more!”
- “All sales final… but we’re offering free shipping this weekend only!”
- “We’re giving away free shipping coupons – enter now!”
- “Shop now and enjoy free economy shipping on all orders!”
- “For a limited time, get free express shipping on all orders!”
- “‘Tis the season for giving… and receiving FREE SHIPPING!”
- “Free shipping this way –>”
- “<– Click here for our best deals + free shipping!”
- “[PRODUCT NAME] is back in stock + enjoy free shipping on all orders!”
- “Hurry! Free shipping ends tonight at midnight PST.”
- “Thank you for being a loyal customer – enjoy free shipping this week only!”
- “It’s our anniversary! Celebrate with us and enjoy free shipping this week only.”
- “We’re feeling generous… enjoy complimentary upgraded shipping on all orders this week!”
Benefits Of Discount Email Subject Lines
Discounts are one of the most popular types of email subject lines. Why? Because they work! Offers and discounts can entice even the most casual shopper to open an email, and they can be a great way to increase sales or encourage customer loyalty. But what are the advantages of using discount email subject lines? Let’s take a look:
- They stand out in the inbox. In a sea of boring subject lines, an offer or discount will always catch the eye.
- They create a sense of urgency. A discount is only good for a limited time, so recipients are more likely to act quickly if they want to take advantage of the offer.
- They show that you value your customers. By offering a discount, you’re showing that you appreciate your customers and want them to stay engaged with your brand.
- They can boost open rates and click-through rates. Discounts are simply more enticing than most other types of email subject lines, so they can result in higher open and click-through rates.
- They can help increase sales and revenue. Ultimately, that’s what it’s all about! If you want to boost sales and revenue, discount email subject lines can be a powerful tool.
So there you have it! These are just some of the advantages of using discount email subject lines. If you’re looking to increase sales or engagement, start experimenting with offers and discounts in your subject lines today!
I hope you found this blog helpful. It can be tough to come up with the perfect subject line for your email campaign, but hopefully these examples will give you a few ideas to get started. Remember to keep your target audience in mind and test different subject lines to see what works best for you. And as always, if you need help putting together an email marketing strategy, don’t hesitate to reach out! We would love to chat with you about how we can help increase your sales through email marketing.