Free shipping subject lines are email subject lines that mention free shipping in some way. Free shipping subject lines are designed to entice email subscribers to open and click through to an online store, in hopes of taking advantage of the free shipping offer. While free shipping can be a great incentive for customers, it’s important to remember that it can also be a costly endeavor for businesses. As such, it’s important to weigh the costs and benefits of offering free shipping before deciding whether or not it’s right for your business. They might include phrases like “free shipping on all orders,” “get free shipping on your next order,” or “enjoy free shipping on your favorite items.”
How to Write Free Shipping Subject Lines?
When it comes to email subject lines, “free shipping” is always a winner. In fact, according to a recent report from MarketingSherpa, emails with the subject line “Free Shipping” had an open rate of 18.3%. That’s almost double the overall average open rate for all emails!
So how can you write a free shipping subject line that will get your email opened and read? Here are five tips:
- Use Powerful Words: Emotional words like “free,” “gratis,” and “complimentary” are scientifically proven to increase open rates. So don’t be afraid to use them in your subject line!
- Keep it Short and Sweet: Shorter subject lines tend to perform better than longer ones, so make sure your free shipping offer is conveyed in just a few words.
- Be Specific: Generic subject lines like “Limited Time Offer!” or “Don’t Miss This!” are likely to be ignored. Instead, be specific about what you’re offering and why it’s worth checking out. For example, “Free Shipping on All Orders Over $50!” or “Get Free Shipping on Your Holiday Shopping!”
- Use Urgency: urgency is another powerful psychological trigger that can increase open rates. So try adding a sense of urgency to your free shipping subject line, like “Hurry! Free Shipping Ends Tonight!” or “Last Chance! Get Free Shipping on Your Order Today!”
- Test, Test, Test: As with all email marketing campaigns, it’s important to test different versions of your subject line to see what works best with your audience. Try A/B testing different combinations of these tips to see what generates the highest open rate for your business.
Free Shipping Subject Lines
- Your Order is Shipping Now!
- Your Order is on its Way
- Your Package will Arrive Soon
- Shipping Notice: Your Order is on its Way
- You’re Getting Closer to Your Package
- Exciting News: Your Order is Shipping
- Here’s an Update on Your Shipping Status
- Get Ready for Your Package
- Tracking Update: Your Package is On Its Way
- Good News: Your Order Has Shipped
- Time to Check the Mailbox!
- Check the Mailbox! You Have a Package Arriving Soon
- Guess What’s Coming in the Mail?
- We Have Good News About Your Shipping Status
- Hold onto Your Hats, Because Your Order is Shipping!
- Are You Ready for Your Shipment?
- We’re Packing Up Your Order and Sending it Out Today!
- Infographic: See How Fast We Ship Packages Across the Country [Time-lapse video]
- Shocking Video: Watch This Package Get Delivered in Record Time [Time-lapse video]
- Last Chance: Get Free Shipping on All Orders Over $XX [ expire date ]
Related: 101+ Effective Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
Free Shipping Email Subject Lines
- You read that right: FREE SHIPPING on your next order!
- Time’s running out…get free shipping before it’s too late!
- Get your order FAST with free shipping!
- Hey, it’s the [COMPANY NAME] here…and we’re feeling generous today with FREE SHIPPING on your next order!
- No brainer: free shipping on your purchase today!
- Snag free shipping while you still can!
- We’re giving away free shipping today only!
- Free shipping alert! Get your order in now and save!
- You caught us on a good day…free shipping for you!
- It pays to be part of our VIP club…enjoy free shipping on your next order!
- We’ve got a special treat for you…free shipping on your next purchase!
- [COMPANY NAME] loves its customers…enjoy free shipping on us!
- SPECIAL EVENT] is here and we’re celebrating with free shipping for our loyal customers!
- SALE ITEM] is going fast…get yours now with free shipping included!
- Tis the season…enjoy free holiday shipping from us to you!
- Tis also the season of giving…give yourself the gift of free shipping today!’
- Deck the halls and fill your cart…we’re offering free holiday shipping on all orders over $[AMOUNT] !
- Tis the season to be jolly…and to get great deals like free shipping on all orders!’
- Tis also the season to give back…so we’re giving you free shipping on your next order as our way of saying thanks for being a loyal customer!’
- And last but not least, ’tis the season to enjoy some well-deserved R&R…so sit back, relax, and let us do the work with our complimentary free shipping service!”
Related: 103+ Unique Eye Catching Email Subject Lines Ideas
Free Shipping Announcement Examples
- Great news! Free shipping is now available on all orders!
- No more shipping fees! Enjoy free shipping on all purchases!
- Get free shipping on all orders over $50. Start shopping now!
- We’ve eliminated shipping fees! Enjoy free shipping on every order.
- Shipping fees? Not anymore! Enjoy free shipping on all orders!
- Celebrate with free shipping on all orders!
- Good news! We now offer free shipping to all our customers!
- We’re thrilled to offer free shipping on all orders. Shop now and save!
- Free shipping is now available on all products. Don’t miss out!
- Enjoy free shipping on all orders for a limited time only!
- Say goodbye to shipping fees! Enjoy free shipping on every order.
- Great news! Free shipping is now available on all domestic orders.
- Shop more, save more! Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $75.
- Big news! Free shipping is now available on all international orders.
- We’re excited to offer free shipping on all orders. Start shopping today!
- Save big with free shipping on all orders over $100.
- Get free shipping on all orders during our limited-time promotion!
- We’re proud to offer free shipping on every order, every day.
- Enjoy free shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase!
- Don’t miss out on free shipping for a limited time only!
- Free shipping is our gift to you! Shop now and save.
- The wait is over! Enjoy free shipping on every order, no exclusions.
- Take advantage of free shipping on all orders over $50. Shop now!
- We’re excited to offer free shipping to all our customers. Happy shopping!
- Save even more with free shipping on all orders over $150.
- No shipping fees? Yes, please! Enjoy free shipping on every order.
- Shop smarter with free shipping on all orders over $25.
Unique Free Shipping Email Subject Lines Samples
- “Free Shipping on All Orders!”
- “Get Your Holiday Shopping Done with Free Shipping!”
- “Shop Now and Get Free Shipping!”
- “New Customers Only: Free Shipping on Your First Order!”
- “Take advantage of our free shipping offer today!”
- “Get free shipping on your next order!”
- “Don’t Miss Out: Free Shipping Ends Tonight!”
- “Enjoy free shipping on your next purchase!”
- “Act Now and Get Free Shipping!”
- “Shop Now and Get Free Shipping On Your Entire Order!”
- “Free Shipping On All Orders Over $50!”
- “Get Free Shipping On Your Order Of $100 or More!”
- “$5 Flat Rate Shipping On All Orders!”
- ” 2-Day Shipping For Just $5 On All Orders!”
- “Overnight Delivery Available For Just $10 Extra!”
- “$20 Off Your Next Purchase + Free Shipping!”
- “Take An Extra 10% Off Your Order + Free Shipping!”
- “$30 Off Your Next Purchase + Free Expedited Shipping!”
- “‘Groupon’ style offer – 60% off + free shipping code inside”
- “Ends Tonight! Get an extra 25% off sitewide + free shipping”
- We’re making shopping easier with free shipping on every order.
- Get excited for free shipping on all orders. Start shopping today!
- Enjoy the convenience of free shipping on all orders, no matter the size.
Related: 105+ Unique Professional Email Subject Line Examples
Benefits of Free Shipping Subject Lines
There are plenty of benefits that come along with using free shipping subject lines. For starters, it can help increase your open rate. After all, who doesn’t love the prospect of getting something for free? including free shipping in your subject line is a great way to make your email stand out from the rest. Additionally, using free shipping subject lines can also help boost your click-through rate.
After all, once people see that they can get something for free, they’re more likely to be intrigued and click through to learn more. Finally, using free shipping subject lines can also help increase your conversion rate. Once people see that they can get free shipping on their purchase, they’re more likely to actually follow through and make a purchase. So if you’re looking for a way to boost your email marketing results, consider using free shipping subject lines.
I hope you found this blog helpful in your quest for the perfect free shipping subject line. With a little creativity, you can increase your open rates and encourage more sales with this powerful marketing tool. Try out some of these tips today and see how they work for you. Thanks for reading!
Leave a Comment