Want to write a Invitation subject Lines You’re throwing an event! Congrats. Now comes the hard part: getting people to actually show up. You could have the greatest speaker, the coolest location and the most delicious catering, but if nobody knows about it, your event will be a flop. That’s where a great invitation email comes in.
The invitation is the first (and sometimes only) chance you have to make a good impression, so you want to get it right. Luckily, we’ve put together 111+ examples of awesome subject lines that will entice your recipients to open your email and learn more about your event. So without further ado, here they are:
Table of Contents
How To Write Invitation subject Lines?
The perfect subject line is like the perfect opening to a great party. It should be eye-catching and make people want to come in and see what’s going on. Here are some tips for writing invitation subject lines that will get your guests excited about attending your event:
- Keep it short and sweet. Your subject line should be no more than 50 characters long, so make every word count.
- Be specific. The more specific you are about what your event is, the more likely people are to want to attend.
- Be creative. Think outside the box when it comes to your subject line. Something surprising or funny is sure to grab attention.
- Use strong keywords. Words like “exclusive,” “free,” and “limited time only” can help increase interest in your event.
- personalize it. If you have the opportunity to personalize your subject line (for example, by including the recipient’s name), take advantage of it! This will help your message stand out from all the other invitations they receive.
By following these tips, you can write invitation subject lines that will make your guests want to attend your event!
Event Invitation Email Subject Lines Examples
You’re invited! [event name]
- Join us for [event name]
- Come one, come all! [event name]
- The biggest, baddest [event name] ever
- Get ready for [event name]
- Event name]: mark your calendars
- [Date] is coming up fast—get your tickets to [event name] today!
- [Event name]: don’t miss out!
- Get your tickets now for [event name]
- [Event name]: this is going to be big
- [Event name]: hurry, tickets are selling fast!
- [Event name]: only a few tickets left!
- [Event name]: save the date
- You’re invited to [event name], an exclusive event for [specific group or audience]
- [Special offer] for attendees of [event name]
- Seats are filling up fast for[event name]- grab yours today!
- join us at[event name]- it’ll be a blast!18I’m excited to announce[event title and date of event]- don’t miss it!
- Volunteering at[event name]- want in?
- Attending[event name]- here’s what you need to know…Looking forward to seeing you there!
Invitation Email Subject Line
- “You’re invited to a night of (virtual) fun!”
- “Join us for a (virtual) party!”
- “Can’t wait to see you at our (virtual) gathering!”
- “A (virtual) celebration just isn’t the same without you!”
- “We miss you and can’t wait to celebrate with you (virtually)!”
- “It’s time for a (virtual) get-together!”
- “We hope you can join us for our (virtual) event!”
- “You won’t want to miss our (virtual) party!”
- ” mark your calendars for our (virtual) celebration!”
- “I’m excited to invite you to our (virtual) event!”
- “(Virtual) planning a party and your presence is requested!”
- “Get ready for a (virtual) good time!”
- “(Virtual) come one, come all – the more the merrier!”
- “(Virtual) join us as we celebrate [event]!”
- “(Virtual) an evening of fun and games awaits!”
- “(Virtual)” there’s no place like [event]!
- (Virtual)” friends, food, and fun – what more could you ask for?”
- (Virtual)” it’ll be a night to remember at our [event]!”
- (Virtual)” come celebrate with us at our [event]!”
- (Virtual)” save the date for our [event] – we can’t wait to see you there!”
Party Invitation Subject Line
- “You’re invited to a night of fun and games!”
- “Join us for an evening of food and drink!”
- “Come celebrate with us!”
- “You won’t want to miss this party!”
- “It’s time to get festive!”
- “Join us for some holiday cheer!”
- ” Ring in the New Year with us!”
- ” Celebrate [special occasion] with us!”
- ” Come experience [unique activity] with us!”
- “[Number]-hour sale! You don’t want to miss it!”
- “New arrivals! Check out our latest collection.”
- “We’re throwing a party and you’re invited!”
- “[Name] is turning [age]! Come help us celebrate!”
- ” It’s girl’s/boy’s night out! Join us for drinks and dancing.”
- “You’re invited to a night at the movies!”
- ” We’re going on a picnic! Join us for food and fun in the sun.”
- ” Come spend the day with us at the beach/park/zoo/etc.”
- ” Let’s go exploring! Join us on a hike/bike ride/scavenger hunt.”
- ” Come over for dinner and a movie/game night/karaoke night.”
- ” We hope you can join us for [event name] at [location].”
Save The Date Email Subject Lines
- Save the date for our wedding!
- Mark your calendars for our wedding day
- Our wedding date is set – save the date!
- We’re getting married! Save the date!
- Get ready to celebrate – our wedding save the date!
- Our big day is almost here – save the date!
- We can’t wait to celebrate with you – save the date!
- Reserve the date for our wedding celebration!
- Join us as we tie the knot – save the date!
- Our love story is just beginning – save the date!
- Days until we say “I do” – save the date!
- Our wedding journey starts now
- You’re invited! Join us for [Event] at [Location] on [Date].
- An event you won’t want to miss – [Event] at [Location] on [Date].
- You + [Event] = The perfect night out!
- Get your dancing shoes ready! Join us for [Event] on [Date].
- Ready for a night of fun? Join us for [Event] on [Date].
- Let’s get this party started! Join us for [Event] on [Date].
- It’s time to celebrate! Join us for [Event] on [‘date’].
- Come one, come all! Join us for [Event] at[Location]’on'[Date]’.’
- ‘You’re cordially invited to attend'[Event]’on'[Date]’at'[Location]’. Please RSVP by'[Date]’.’
- ‘The pleasure of your company is requested at'[Event]’on'[Date]’at'[Location].”‘”I hope you can join me for this special occasion.”
- [eventName]+([date])+([location])=RSVP Now!
- Can’t wait to see you at the ([event]) on ([date])!
- [Number of days until event]-don’t miss it! ([event])
- [event]: Come as you are ([date]) ([location])
- mark your calendars for ([event]) on ([date]). See you there! (‘location)’)
- (Invitee first name), let’s hang out at ([event]) on ([date]). (‘location)’)
- Hi (Invitee first name)! I’m going to be at ([event]) on ([date]). Wanna join? (‘location)’)
- Coming up: ([event]) on ([date]). Bring your friends!
- Get excited for ([event]), (Day of week) the (Date)!
- (Invitee first name), join me at([event])for some(meet new friends/fun/etc)! Hope to see you there!”; Best, “[Your Name]”
Benefits Of Invitation subject Lines
A carefully crafted subject line can help to increase open rates, generating more interest in your event. Additionally, a well-chosen subject line can also convey information about the tone and content of your event, helping to ensure that only those who are genuinely interested RSVP. With so much riding on such a small detail, it’s important to take the time to choose an effective subject line for your next event.
I hope you found this blog helpful. The next step is to try out some of these strategies yourself with your own subscribers. Experiment and find what works best for you, then keep track of the results so you can replicate them in the future. What type of invitation subject line will you be testing first?