NGOs, or non-governmental organizations, provide a variety of important services to communities all over the world. From health care to education to environmental protection, NGOs work tirelessly to improve the lives of people in need. In order to raise awareness of their work and attract new supporters, many NGOs create slogans and taglines that convey their mission and goals. Here are a few examples of inspiring NGO slogans and taglines.
Tips To Write NGO Slogans
A slogan is a marketing tool that helps to create awareness about your NGO among the masses. It should be short, catchy and able to convey your NGO’s message in a few words. While creating a slogan, Keep the following tips in mind:
- Brainstorm with your team and come up with a list of keywords that describe your NGO’s work.
- Use these keywords to create a phrase or sentence that is easy to remember.
- Keep it short- A slogan should ideally be no more than 3-4 words long.
- Make it easy to pronounce- A slogan that is difficult to pronounce will not be easy for people to remember.
- Keep it relevant- Ensure that your slogan is relevant to your NGO’s work and mission.
By following these tips, you can create an effective slogan that will help raise awareness about your NGO and its work.
Related: How to write a creative and effective slogan for your business
NGO Slogans Examples
- Save the Children- “Defending their rights. Fulfilling their lives.”
- Amnesty International- “Human rights. Global movement.”
- World Wildlife Fund- “For a living planet.”
- WaterAid- “Life where water flows.”
- Habitat for Humanity- “A world where everyone has a decent place to live.”
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation- “Research cures cancer.”
- Make-A-Wish Foundation- “We grant wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions.”
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure- “Fighting breast cancer one step at a time.”
- Project Concern International- “Strengthening communities to improve health and end poverty.”
- Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)- “Help us save lives around the world.”
- The Nature Conservancy- “Protecting nature, preserving life.”
- World Vision- “Empowering the world’s poorest children to transform their lives and the future we share.”
- Heifer International- “End hunger and poverty | Care for the earth | Share your resources | Build peace & dignity”
- compassion international -“Releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name”
- “Our mission is to rescue children from poverty and injustice.” -World Help
- A future without poverty” -OXFAM
- Create lasting change in the lives of poor and marginalized people everywhere” -CARE
- “Partner with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable change that improves health, economic well being & respect for human dignity”
- “Until justice and equality prevail for all” -NAACP
- “Real Help For Real Homelessness” -Covenant House
Related: 107+ Best Professional Slogans & Taglines Ideas
NGO Slogans Ideas
- We’re here to make a difference.
- Support our cause and change the world.
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Every voice matters. Speak up for what you believe in.
- Small actions = big impact.
- We’re building a better future, one step at a time.
- Power in numbers! Join us and make a difference.
- Create positive change with us!
- Progress starts with us. Join the movement!
- Think globally, act locally!
- Make an impact today for a better tomorrow!
- If not now, when?” -Hillel
- .”You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- Act as if what you do makes a difference; it does.”
- “The time is always right to do what is right.
- “THINK before you act!”
- “One person CAN make a difference!”
- ‘”No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.’
- We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
- “Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you live”
Related: 139+ Catchy Business Growth Slogans & Taglines ideas
- “We’re building a better world, one community at a time.” – Habitat for Humanity
- “A healthy planet for all.” – Greenpeace
- “because no one should live in fear” – Amnesty International
- “Together, we can change the world!” – Oxfam
- “Make it better” – The Nature Conservancy
- “Save Lives + Share Hope” – World Vision
- “Defending the Defenders” – Human Rights Watch
- “Inspiring Change Through Smart Conservation” – Wildlife Conservation Society
- “Helping people help animals” – Humane Society International
- “Because every child deserves a childhood” – Save the Children
- “Educating for justice, empowering for change” – National Council for Research on Women
- “A force for good” – CARE
- “Power in Numbers” – Avaaz Foundation
- “Dismantling Racism to Build an Inclusive Democracy”- NAACP National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- “We all have a right to clean water and air, a stable climate, and thriving ecosystems.
- “Ending Violence Against Women” – NOVA- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- “Justice For All” – Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- “Global Cooperation for a Better World” – United Nations Development Programmed
- “Bringing About Positive Social Change” – United Way 20.”Because the Future Depends on Us”-” NRDC Natural Resources Defense Council
Related: 239+ Catchy Advertising slogans & Taglines ideas for Marketing Goal
Slogans For Ngo
- We’re the change we’ve been waiting for.
- Speak up, even if your voice shakes.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Start with one step, just one.
- Baby steps make big differences.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- It’s not about perfect, it’s about effort.
- You are never too young or too old to make a difference in the world.
- The time is always right to do what is right
- Every action makes a difference, no matter how small
- If not us, then who? If not now, then when?
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world”
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere”
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that”
- “There is no way to peace; peace is the way”
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader”
- “A leader is someone who stands up for what’s right even when it’s not popular”
- “If your voices are not heard, it’s because you’re not using them”
- .”If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together” – African proverb
- “There’s no such thing as other people’s children” – Desmond Tutu
Related: 275+ Catchy Social media marketing slogans Ideas to increase your traffic
Benefits Of NGO Slogans
NGO slogans can be a very effective way to raise awareness about your cause. A catchy or thought-provoking slogan can stay with people long after they see it, and it can be a great way to get people talking about your NGO. As well as raising awareness, NGO slogans can also be used to inspire action or generate donations. A well-chosen slogan can be an extremely powerful tool for any NGO.
However, it is important to choose a slogan carefully, as it will represent your organization to the public. Make sure that your slogan is relevant to your work and that it accurately reflects your values. With a little thought, an NGO slogan can be a hugely effective way to spread your message.
Thank you for reading our blog on NGO slogans and taglines. We hope you found this information helpful and that it will inspire you to create an impactful slogan for your organization. Slogans are a powerful way to communicate the heart of your mission and we wish you all the best in creating one that resonates with your target audience.
Leave a Comment