Pet email subject lines are a great way to get people to open your emails. They are attention-grabbing and can be used to promote special offers, new products, or simply to keep your subscribers updated on what’s going on with your pet business. However, it’s important to use pet email subject lines sparingly and only when you have something truly valuable to share. Otherwise, you risk coming across as spammy or unprofessional. When used correctly, pet email subject lines can be a powerful tool for building a successful pet business.
How to Write Pet Email Subject Lines ?
Pets are like family members, so it’s no surprise that we want to include them in our holiday celebrations. Unfortunately, not everyone is as fond of animals as we are. That’s why it’s important to take a few extra steps when writing pet-related email subject lines. First, make sure to use a clear and concise subject line.
Something like “Happy holidays from the Smith family and our furry friends!” is bound to get attention. Second, consider using a cute photo or GIF of your pet in the email body. This will help capture people’s attention and show them that your pet is part of the family. And finally, remember to proofread your email before sending it off.
Nothing says “holiday cheer” like a typo-ridden message! With these tips in mind, you’re sure to write pet-friendly email subject lines that will make everyone smile.
Pet Email Subject Lines Ideas
- “I only pee indoors when I’m mad at you”
- “My tail wags whether I’m happy or not”
- “I’ll love you even if you don’t feed me”
- “I’m not fat, I’m fluffy”
- “I’m not really a morning person”
- “I hate when you leave me alone”
- “I’m not just a pretty face”
- “I’ll never understand humans” –
- “I’m not allowed on the furniture”
- “I’m scared of the vacuum cleaner”
- “I love cuddles!” – who doesn’t?
- “Did someone say treats?”
- “I’m not allowed on the bed”
- “Life is just one big nap” – we wish!
- “I’ll never forgive you for taking me to the vet”
- “Pets are family too!”– of course they are!
Pet Email Subject Lines Examples
- From Zero to Hero: How to Train Your Dog in Less Than a Week
- A New Leash on Life: How Adopting a Pet Can Change Your Life
- The Benefits of pet ownership
- The Costs of Pet Ownership
- How to Choose the Right Pet for Your Family
- The Pros and Cons of Indoor vs. Outdoor Pets
- How to Make Your Home Pet-Friendly
- The Dos and Don’ts of Pet Grooming
- The Keys to a Healthy, Happy Pet
- Tips for Feeding Your Finicky Feline
- What to Do When Your Dog Starts Shedding Excessively
- Could Your Cat Actually Be Fat?
- 5 Telltale Signs That It Might Be Time to Give Up Your Hamster
- One Fish, Two Fish, Dead Fish: How to Avoid Killing Your Aquarium Pets
- Should You Get a Rabbit? 6 Things to Consider First
- 10 Reasons Why Dogs Make the Best Friends (And 1 Reason They Don’t)
- Cats vs. Dogs: Settle the Debate Once and for All!
- 5 Common Myths About Pets (debunked!)
- Wondering If You’re Ready for a Second pet? Here Are 9 Questions to Ask Yourself First
- 5 Great Reasons Why Everyone Should Consider Adopting a Senior pet
Best Pet Email Subject Lines
- “You’ll never guess what my cat did this time!”
- “Introducing the newest member of the family!”
- “I think my dog is trying to tell me something…”
- “Not sure if you’re ready for this, but…”
- “My cat has officially lost her mind.”
- “I think my dog might be smarter than me.”
- “We finally got a dog and he’s adorable!”
- “I didn’t know rabbits could do that!”
- “So my cat started using the toilet today…”
- “My dog ate my homework… again.”
- “How to train your dragon (or cat)”
- “I’m not a crazy cat lady… yet.”
- “OMG, I love my new puppy!”
- “Thinking about getting a pet? Read this first!”
- “‘Tis the season for new pets!”
- “‘Cause who doesn’t love puppies?”
- “And they said I couldn’t have a pet…”
- “Sometimes I wonder who rescued whom.”
- “…and then I saw this little face.”
- “Pets are family too!”
Pet Email Subject Lines Samples
- Get the Scoop on the Best Pet Products
- New Pet Owner? Get Expert Tips Here!
- From playful to pampered – find the perfect pet for you
- Get 50% off your first order of premium pet food
- Tips to keep your cat happy and healthy this summer
- Give your dog the best with our premium pet products
- Never run out of cat litter again with our subscription service
- Get discounts on premium pet food when you sign up today!
- New arrivals – cats, dogs, and reptiles!
- Find the perfect gift for the pet lover in your life
- Adopt a new best friend today!
- How to choose the right pet for your family
- Prepare for puppy parenthood with our guidebook
- 10 must-have items for new kitten owners
- Getting a new dog? Check out our house-training guide first!
- From fleas to fevers – tips for keeping your dog healthy all year round
- “I’m not just a pretty face” – ways to keep your cat entertained
- How to tell if your pet is overweight – and what to do about it
I’m bored’ – tips to keep your dog from becoming a couch potato
- He’s not just my pet, he’s my best friend’ – stories of how pets have changed lives
Benefits of Pet Email Subject Lines
Just like people, pets need attention and care. And just like people, pets can get sick or have accidents. That’s why it’s important to have a plan in place for pet care, whether it’s taking your dog for a walk while you’re out of town or making sure your cat has enough food and water while you’re gone. Email Subject Lines are a great way to keep track of your pet’s needs and make sure they’re getting the care they deserve. With Pet
Email Subject Lines, you can stay up-to-date on your pet’s health, schedule appointments and check-ups, and even receive reminders about vaccinations and other important care. Plus, with Pet Email Subject Lines, you can rest assured that your pet is always in good hands.
I hope you found this blog helpful. If you are looking for more tips on how to increase sales through your email marketing, be sure to check out our other posts on the subject. And if you want help creating pet-focused email campaigns that get results, contact us today! We would love to work with you.