When it comes to emails, the subject line is everything. It’s what gets someone to open your email in the first place, so it’s important to put some thought into it. If you’re looking for ideas on how to craft the perfect subject line for a “thinking of you” email, we’ve got you covered. From heartfelt messages to funny jokes, we’ve compiled a list of the best subject lines for thinking of you emails. Read on for inspiration!
How To Write Subject Line For Thinking Of You Email?
You want the recipient to read your email, and the subject line is your chance to make a good first impression. Here are some tips for writing an effective subject line for a “thinking of you” email:
- Keep it short and sweet. Your subject line should be direct and to the point. Avoid using flowery language or being overly sentimental.
- Be specific. What is it about the recipient that you’re thinking of? Mentioning a specific memory or shared experience will make your email feel more personal and intimate.
- Use keywords that will Catch their attention. Keywords like “missing you,” “long time no see,” or “thinking of you” will let the recipient know what to expect from your email right away.
- Pique their curiosity. Make the recipient curious about what you have to say by asking a question in your subject line. This can be something as simple as “How are you?” or “What’s been going on?”
5.Keep it positive. A thinking of you email should be a positive message, so avoid using negative words in your subject line. For example, instead of “I miss you,” try “I’m so grateful for our friendship.”
By following these tips, you can write an effective subject line that will encourage the recipient to open and read your email.
Subject Line For Thinking Of You Email Ideas
- You’ve been on my mind…
- I hope you’re doing well!
- I’m thinking of you…
- I was just thinking about you and wanted to reach out
- Just wondering how you’re doing…
- Wanted to check in with you…
- Thinking of you and hoping for the best…
- Praying for you…
- Sending positive thoughts your way…
- Hoping things are getting better…
- Just wanted to let you know I’m here for you…
- I know things have been tough, but hang in there!
- Wanted to send some virtual hugs your way…
- Sometimes all we need is a little pick-me-up, and I hope this message does just that for you!
- No matter what life throws your way, always remember that I’ll be here for you – just a phone call or text away!
- You’re amazing and don’t forget it!
- You’re going to get through this – I believe in you!
- . Stay strong and keep fighting – better days are ahead!
- You are never alone – I promise to always be here for you!
Sample Subject Line For Thinking Of You Email
- “Just wondering how you’re doing”
- “I hope all is well”
- “Thinking of you and hoping for the best”
- “Sending good vibes your way”
- “Praying for you”
- “Wishing you strength in this difficult time”
- “Let me know if there’s anything I can do”
- simply, “Thinking of you”
- “I miss you, hope to see you soon”
- In a more friendly tone, “What’s new with you?” or “What’s been up?”
- If appropriate and if you have their permission, sending a funny meme or short video clip
- Checking in to see if they need help with anything specific 13. Asking how a recent project is going
- Praising them for something they did or accomplished that you read about
- “Hey, I heard about X, how are you holding up?” where X = some difficult event in their life
- “I was just thinking about the fun time we had at X” where X = some happy shared experience
- .”Hey! I remembered Y, did that ever turn out okay?” where Y = some unimportant thing that happened a while ago and they may have forgotten about
- .”You came to mind because I saw Z” where Z = something that made you think of them, could be anything
- “It’s been a while since we talked, just wanted to catch up!”
- .”I was thinking about our conversation the other day and wanted to follow up on X” where X=
Thinking of your email Titles
- I can’t stop thinking about you!
- I miss you so much!
- I can’t wait to see you again!
- I’m counting down the days until we’re together again!
- I’m thinking of you and missing you!
- Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you!
- I hope you’re doing well!
- I hope you’re having a great day!
- Thinking of you and sending lots of love your way!
- Hoping you have a wonderful day!
- Praying for you today!
- Just wanted to lift you up in prayer!
- You are always in my thoughts and prayers!
- Sending good vibes your way today!
- Crossing my fingers for positive news from you soon!
- Keeping my hopes up for a speedy recovery/good news from you soon!
- Wishing for nothing but the best for you today!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers today!
- Hope today is a little better than yesterday and that tomorrow is even better than today
- Hoping this email finds you in a much better place than when we last spoke
Thinking of you email Example
- You’re always on my mind and in my heart. I’m hoping you’re doing well and that we can talk soon.
- Thinking about you today and hoping you’re having a good one!
- I was just thinking about how much fun we had the last time we were together, and I can’t wait to do it again.
- I was thinking about you earlier and got this funny feeling in my stomach. I can’t wait to see you again!
- Just missing your face and can’t wait to give you a big hug!
- I was flipping through some old photos and came across one of us from when we first met. It made me smile and miss you even more.
- Saw something that made me think of you and wanted to let you know!
- My day just isn’t complete without hearing from you first.
- I was just wondering how your day is going? Mine’s been okay but it would be better if I could talk to you.
- .Just wanting to let you know that I love you and am thinking about you!
- . Can’t wait to see you tonight!
- . Good luck with your presentation today! I know you’ll kill it like alway
- . Just want to let you know that I support you 100%
- . Can’t believe it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other
- We should totally plan a trip together soon
- . Just shoot me a text when you’re free so we can chat
- Hey, stranger! Long time no talk, I miss hearing from you
- . So sorry to hear about what happened, if there’s anything I can do please let me know\
- Congratulations on your new job/promotion! You totally deserve it
- .Get well soon so we can hang out again!
Benefits Of Subject Line For Thinking Of You Email
With the busyness of everyday life, it can be easy to forget to stay in touch with the important people in your life. Whether you’re thinking of an old friend, a relative, or even a romantic interest, a thoughtful email can be a great way to show that you’re thinking of them. And, one of the most important elements of any email is the subject line. By taking the time to come up with a creative and engaging subject line, you can capture the recipient’s attention and make sure that your message stands out from all the others in their inbox.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to choosing a subject line for your “thinking of you” email. You could simply use the person’s name, or you could get more creative with a pun or inside joke. No matter what you choose, though, the most important thing is that your subject line is sincere and shows that you’re truly thinking of the other person. So take some time to craft the perfect subject line, and brighten someone’s day by letting them know they’re on your mind.
I hope you found this blog helpful in understanding how to craft the perfect subject line for your “Thinking of You” email. By using one of the formulas provided, or by personalizing your message with a touch of creativity, you’re sure to make your friends and family feel loved and appreciated. What are you waiting for? Get started crafting those heartfelt messages today!