Most company’s have a slogan, but not all of them are attractive or memorable. If you’re looking to create an attractive and memorable branding slogans for your company, check out these ideas. With the right wording and creativity, you can come up with a slogan that will help your business stand out from the competition.
Tips To Write Branding Slogans
A slogan is a short and memorable phrase that is used to promote a product, service, or organization. An effective slogan should be easy to remember and convey a message that is relevant to the target audience. When it comes to branding, a slogan can be a powerful marketing tool. In fact, many of the world’s most iconic brands are instantly recognizable thanks to their slogans. Here are some tips to help you write an effective branding slogan for your business:
- Keep it short and simple: A slogan should be easy to remember, so avoid lengthy or complex phrases.
- Make it relevant: Your slogan should be relevant to your brand and resonate with your target audience.
- Be unique: A good slogan should be unique and distinguish your brand from your competitors.
- Use strong keywords: Choose powerful words that will stick in the minds of your customers.
- Avoid clichés: Clichés are overused and can make your brand seem unoriginal. Instead, focus on creating a fresh and memorable phrase.
By following these tips, you can create an impactful branding slogan that will help to promote your business and build recognition for your brand.
Branding Slogans Ideas
- “Just do it” – Nike
- “Think outside the box” – Apple
- “The ultimate driving machine” – BMW
- “There’s always room for J-E-L-L-O” – Jell-O
- “Finger lickin’ good” – KFC
- “Melts in your mouth, not in your hand” – M&Ms
- “The joy of Pepsi” – Pepsi
- “Tastes so good, cats ask for it by name” – 9Lives cat food
- “A diamond is forever” – De Beers diamonds
- “The pause that refreshes” – Coca Cola
- “We bring good things to life” – GE appliances
- “Gets the whitest wash in 1 wash!” – Sunlight laundry detergent
- “Choosy mothers choose Jif” – Jif peanut butter
- “Don’t leave home without it”- American Express
- “Just what the doctor ordered”- Dos Equis beer
- Adds life”- 7 Up
- “Make every drop count”- Rainfresh water purifier
- “Pure deliciousness”- Nestle Nesquik
- Good to the last drop”- Maxwell House coffee
- “The quick pick-me-up”- Dunkin’ Donuts coffee
Branding Slogans Examples
- A diamond is forever- De Beers
- I’m lovin’ it- McDonald’s
- The quicker picker upper- Bounty
- The breakfast of champions- Wheaties
- Think different- Apple
- Taste the rainbow- Skittles
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hand- M&Ms
- Just do it- Nike
- Got milk?- California Milk Processor Board
- Make things better- Philips
- We try harder- Avis Rent a Car System
- Nice people finish first- Hertz Corporation
- It’s everywhere you want to be.- Visa
- We’re working for you.- electric companies (e.g Con Edison, Duke Energy)
- They’re grrreat! – Frosted Flakes (Kellogg’s)
- I’d like to buy the world a Coke.- Coca Cola
- Can you hear me now? – Verizon Wireless
- Where’s the beef? – Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers
- Keeps going and going and going.- Energizer
- Esurance – click click click done (insurance company)
- We’re Always There for You- AllState Insurance Company
- Like a Good Neighbor, State Farm is There- State Farm Insurance
- You’re In Good Hands With Allstate- AllState Insurance Company
- Get All the Facts- State Farm Insurance
- The Right Choice for Auto and Home Insurance- GEICO
- We’re Working Hard For You- Nationwide Insurance
- On Your Side- Nationwide Insurance
- Save People Money and Make Them Happy- GEICO
- When It Absolutely Positively Has To Be There Overnight- FedEx Corporation
- More Than Shipping.- FedEx Corporation
- Bringing New Ideas to Life Through Technology and Innovation.- Sony Corporation
- Make Believe- Sony Corporation
- Like No Other Store in the World- Bloomingdale’s
- Expect More Pay Less- Target Corporation
- Quality Costs, But It Pays- Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
- The Power of Dreams- Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
- Driving Future Mobility.- Jaguar Land Rover
- I Will Always Go The Extra Mile To Work For You! – Aflac Incorporated
- Don’t Get Mad Get GEICO- GEICO
- There’s an insurance company that doesn’t just talk saving money, we actually do it.- USAA
Branding Slogans Sample
- We’re the best in the biz!
- Keep it simple, stupid.
- Do one thing and do it well.
- Quality over quantity.
- The customer is always right.
- Keep it fresh!
- Think outside the box!
- When in doubt, ask a question.
- There’s no such thing as a stupid question!
- We’re here to help!
- Give 110%!
- Let’s get it done!
- No excuses!
- Give it your all!
- Follow your dreams!
- Believe in yourself! You can do it!”
- Every day is a new opportunity.” “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”
- Make it happen!” “Shoot for the moon – even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” “Reach for the stars!
- You only live once, make it count!” “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight!”
- “Hakuna Matata!” (It means “no worries” – perfect for a carefree brand!)”No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” -Robin Williams
Benefits Of Branding Slogans?
A slogan is a phrase that is associated with a company or product. These phrases can be very effective in marketing, as they help to create an overall image for the company or product. Slogans can also be used to build customer loyalty, as they can create an emotional connection between the customer and the brand. Finally, slogans can be used to communicate key messages about the company or product in a concise and memorable way. As a result, an effective slogan can play a significant role in the success of a company or product.
Conclusion paragraph: Branding slogans are a powerful way to create an instant and memorable connection with your customers. By understanding how to craft an attractive and effective slogan, you can make sure that your brand stands out from the competition. We hope you found this blog helpful in giving you some ideas for branding slogans that will resonate with your target audience. What’s your favorite branding slogan?