Commercial slogans can be some of the most memorable and effective marketing tools a company has. These short phrases encapsulate the essence of a product or service, and can be used in advertising, on packaging, and in other marketing materials. Coming up with a clever and catchy slogan is not always easy, but it’s worth taking the time to get it right. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some tips for creating great commercial slogans. We’ll also highlight some of our favorite examples from past and present. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Tips To Write Commercial Slogans
As any experienced advertiser knows, a well-crafted slogan can be worth its weight in gold. A catchy phrase that sticks in the mind of the consumer can make all the difference when it comes to making a sale. However, writing an effective slogan is not as easy as it may seem. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when crafting your next advertising catchphrase:
- Keep it short and sweet. Concise slogans are more likely to be remembered than long-winded ones.
- Use rhyme or alliteration. This will help to make your phrase more memorable.
- Make sure it is relevant to your product or service. The slogan should encapsulate what you are offering in a way that is both clever and accurate.
- Avoid using industry jargon. Unless you are targeting a very specific audience, use language that everyone can understand.
- And finally, don’t be afraid to be creative! Brainstorm with your team and come up with something truly unique.
Commercial Taglines Ideas
- We’re the company that gets the job done.
- When quality matters, we’re the obvious choice.
- Experience the difference with us.
- Innovation is our specialty.
- Luxury made affordable.
- The reliable choice for [insert industry].
- We set the trends.
- Serving [insert city] with pride.
- ‘If you’re not happy, we’re not done.’
- ‘We make it easy.’
- ‘Life is better with us.’
- ‘You’re in good hands.’
- The safest choice in [insert industry].’
- We turn dreams into reality.’
- ‘You deserve the best, and that’s what we deliver.’
- Passionate about perfection.’
- ‘No one does it better than us!’
- [Insert famous celebrity or athlete] trusts us, and so can you!
- [Number] years and counting of excellence!
- [Number]-percent satisfaction guaranteed!
Famous Commercial Slogans
- We’re the #1 choice for (your product or service).
- Because you deserve the best.
- Get it done right with (name of company).
- We know how to make your (product or service) work for you.
- The only thing better than our products is our service.
- Our customers always come first!
- When quality matters, choose (name of company).
- You’ll be glad you chose us!
- We’re the company that gets it done!
- A name you can trust: (name of company).
- We go above and beyond for our customers!
- The trusted name in (product or service).
- Don’t settle for anything less than the best!
- Quality products and services at a fair price – that’s what we’re all about!
- (Product or Service) that makes your life easier!
- (Product or Service) that works for you!
- (Product or Service) made simple!
- (Product or Service) made easy!
- (Product or Service): The way it should be!
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with (name of company)!
Tagline Commercial Slogans
- “We’re the company that __.”
- “You can always count on us for __.”
- “We’re here to help you __.”
- “There’s no better place than __.”
- “The best __ in town.”
- “we’re passionate about __.”
- “You deserve the best of the best, and that’s what we offer at __.”
- “For quality and service that can’t be beat, come to __.”
- “Our__ are second to none!”
- “‘s the perfect place for__ .”
- “__ like no other!”
- “We know__ .”
- “Nobody does it better than__ .”
- “‘s the place to go for__ .”
- “‘s the only choice for__ .”
- “When it comes to __ , we’ve got you covered”
- “For all your __ needs”
- “A better way to _ ”
- “Think outside the box with ”
- “Find your happy place with ___”
Vintage Commercial Slogans
- “We’re the best around!”
- “Nobody does it better!”
- “We’re number one!”
- “The best just got better!”
- “Simply the best!”
- “Second to none!”
- “In a class by itself!”
- ” light years ahead!”
- “You’ll be in good hands with us!”
- 10.” We’re the industry leader!”11.” We set the standard!”
- 12.” The gold standard!”
- 13.” A cut above the rest!”
- “We’re the best in the business!”
- “If you’re not using our product, you’re missing out!”
- “Nobody does it better than us!”
- “Our product is essential for your success!”
- “You deserve the best, and that’s what we offer!”
- “No other product comes close to ours!”
- “We’re committed to excellence!”
- “We’re the leaders in our field!”
- “Try us once, and you’ll be hooked!”
- “You won’t find a better deal anywhere else!”
- ” The cream of the crop!”
How To Test Commercial Slogans?
There are many ways to test the effectiveness of a commercial slogan. One common method is to ask people in a focus group to read the slogan and then rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. Another method is to ask people to recall the slogan after seeing it several times. This can be done by showing them a series of ads, each of which includes the slogan for only a few seconds.
If people are able to remember the slogan, it is likely effective. Another measure of a slogan’s effectiveness is its ability to generate viral buzz. This can be determined by tracking online mentions of the slogan or by conducting surveys about people’s awareness of the campaign. Ultimately, whether or not a commercial slogan is effective depends on its ability to connect with its target audience.
I hope you found this blog helpful in sparking some ideas for your next commercial slogan. Slogans are an important part of a company’s marketing and should be catchy, memorable, and relevant to the target audience. Keep these things in mind when brainstorming slogans for your business and you’re sure to come up with something that will help increase sales. Thanks for reading!