Giving Tuesday is an international day of charitable giving that takes place each year on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. In recent years, it has become one of the biggest online giving days of the year, with people from all over the world donating to their favorite causes. One key to a successful Giving Tuesday campaign is a great email subject line. email subject lines that are short, clear, and to the point are more likely to get opened and read than those that are long, complicated, or dull.
How to Write Tuesday Email Subject Lines?
Giving Tuesday email subject lines are important because they help grab the attention of your donor base and encourage them to open and read your message. But what makes a good Giving Tuesday email subject line? Here are a few tips:
- Keep it short and sweet. Subject lines that are too long or wordy are likely to get truncated in the recipient’s inbox, so make sure your key message is up front.
- Be clear about what you’re asking for. Don’t try to be clever or cutesy with your subject line – donors want to know exactly how their donation will be used.
- Use personalization tokens. If you have the donor’s first name, use it! This will help your email stand out in a crowded inbox and show that you value your relationship with the donor.
- Test, test, test. Try out different subject lines with a small segment of your list to see what generates the highest open rate. Then, use the winning subject line for your main Giving Tuesday campaign.
By following these tips, you can create Giving Tuesday email subject lines that will engage your donors and encourage them to support your cause!
Tuesday Email Subject Lines
- Have You Tried This New Type of Coffee?
- You Won’t Believe What Happened to Me Yesterday
- I Just Found Out About This Crazy New Diet
- I Tried [Product] and Here’s What I Think
- Check out my New [Piece of Clothing/Accessory]
- I Just Learned How to Make the Perfect [Food Item]
- You’re Never Going to Believe What I Just Did
- Guess Who I Just Saw?
- I Can’t Stop Listening to This New Song
- review: [Product] is AMAZING and you need it in your life
- My Thoughts on the Recent [Movie/TV Show]
- can we talk about how much we love/hate [Celebrity]?
- have you seen this amazing new [App/Website]?
- I’m so Excited for [Upcoming Event]! Are you Coming?
- I’m Feeling a little down Today, Here’s Why…
- If you Love [Thing], you’ll go Crazy for this!
- For Anyone Who’s Ever Felt [Emotion], this post is for You
- In Honor of International [Day], let’s all do [Activity] today!
- On a Scale from 1-10, How Much do you Love [Thing]?
- Let’s All Take a Minute to Appreciate how much we Love [Thing/Person]
Related: 103+ Unique Eye Catching Email Subject Lines Ideas
Catchy Giving Tuesday Subject Lines
- Can’t Miss Deals Ending Soon
- Time-Saving Tips for a Busy Tuesday
- Complimentary Coffee Break – Tomorrow Only!
- Get a Head Start on Wednesday’s Goals
- Wednesday’s Weather Forecast
- Midweek Motivation
- Treat Yourself Tuesday – 10% Off Storewide!
- Halfway There… Keep Going!
- Let’s Make This a GreatTuesday!
- You’ve Got This!
- You’re Doing Great – Keep it Up!
- One More Day… You Can Do It!
- The Home Stretch – Almost There!
- The Week is Winding Down – Keep Pushing!
- Wednesday’s Coming Up – Stay Strong!
- Finish Stronger Than You Started
- Push Through – The Weekend is Almost Here!
- Hang in There – Thursday’s Almost Here!
Related: 101+ Effective Email Subject Lines Ideas & Examples
Best Giving Tuesday Email Subject Lines
- “It’s time to give back!”
- “Thanks for making a difference!”
- “You’re invited to our Giving Tuesday event!”
- ” Support [insert cause] on Giving Tuesday!”
- “[Organization] needs your help on Giving Tuesday!”
- “Show your support on Giving Tuesday!”
- “[Organization] is participating in Giving Tuesday!”
- “Don’t forget to support [organization] this Giving Tuesday!”
- “Help us make a difference this Giving Tuesday!”
- “[Organization] thanks you for your support on Giving Tuesday!”
- “Make a difference this Giving Tuesday with [organization] !”
- “[Organization] is grateful for your support this Giving Tuesday!”
- “Join us in giving back this Giving Tuesday!”
- “[Organization] is proud to participate in Giving Tuesday!”
- “We’re excited to participate in Giving Tuesday with you!”
- “[Organization] thanks you for your generosity this Giving Tuesday!”
- “On Giving Tuesday, we remember how thankful we are for you!”
- “Your support means the world to us this Giving Tuesday!”
- “Thank you for being a part of our Giving Tuesday movement !”
Related: 103+ Creative Business Email Subject Line Examples
Subject Lines for Giving Tuesday
- ” together we can make a difference”
- ” join us in supporting [Charity Name]”
- ” on #GivingTuesday, help us reach our goal of [$Amount]”
- “#GivingTuesday: A day for giving back”
- ” show your support on #GivingTuesday”
- “[Charity Name] needs your help this #GivingTuesday”
- ” this #GivingTuesday, pledge to [Give]”
- “#GivingTuesday: support [Charity Name] today!”
- ” make a difference this #GivingTuesday”
- “#GivingTuesday: Stand with us against [Issue]”
- “[Number] ways your donation can help on #GivingTuesday”
- “#GivingTuesday: Your donation will go towards [Project/Program]”
- “[Charity Name] offers [Number] programs supported by #GivingTuesday donations”
- “This holiday season, donate to [Charity Name] on #GivingTuesday”
- “On #GivingTuesday, help us raise awareness for [Cause/Issue]”
- “#UNselfie! Donate to [Charity Name] this #GivingTuesday!”
- “Post a pic with why you donate on #GivingTuesday using [Hashtag]”
- “Help spread the word about #GivingTuesday by sharing our campaign!
- “Interested in volunteering? We have lots of opportunities available on #givingtuesday!”
- ” Learn more about how you can get involved with our work this #givingtuesday!”
Related: 107+Creative Email Subject Lines Ideas
Benefits of Giving Tuesday Email Subject Lines
Many companies and organizations promote Giving Tuesday through social media campaigns and email blasts. The email subject lines for these campaigns are important because they are the first thing that recipients see. A well-crafted subject line will entice recipients to open the email and learn more about the campaign. Furthermore, a subject line that accurately reflects the content of the email will build trust between the sender and the recipient.
Ultimately, Giving Tuesday email subject lines can have a significant impact on the success of a campaign. When planning your next Giving Tuesday campaign, take some time to craft an engaging and reflective subject line!
Well, that’s it for our list of Giving Tuesday email subject lines. We hope you found this blog helpful and that you have a great Giving Tuesday! Remember to keep your emails short and engaging – the subject line is a good place to start. And don’t forget to personalize as much as possible so your recipients feel special. Thanks for reading, and happy giving!
Leave a Comment