Want to write a SaaS Email Subject Lines Looking to improve your open and click-through rates for your SaaS email campaigns? Check out these winning subject lines! We’ve compiled some of the best subject lines that will engage and excite your audience. Whether you’re looking for a funny or clever approach, or something more straightforward, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start testing these Subject Lines to see which ones work best for your business!
Table of Contents
How To Write SaaS Email Subject Lines?
When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is often the most important element. After all, it’s the first thing recipients see when they open their inboxes, and a catchy or intriguing subject line can be the difference between getting your message read and having it ignored.
So, what makes a great SaaS email subject line? In general, you want to keep it short (no more than 50 characters), focus on the benefits of your product or service, and use strong verbs that encourage recipients to take action. For example, “Get Started with [Your Service]” or “Increase Your Sales with [Your Product]” are both great options.
Additionally, you may want to consider using emojis in your subject lines as they can help to grab attention and stand out in a crowded inbox. Just be sure to use them sparingly and only if they make sense for your brand.
Finally, always test different versions of your subject lines to see what works best with your audience. Try A/B testing different approaches and monitoring your open and click-through rates to see what works best for your business. By taking the time to craft great SaaS email subject lines, you’ll be able to improve your customer engagement and boost your bottom line.
SaaS Email Subject Lines Ideas
- New features update for [Your SaaS product]
- Get a sneak peek of our upcoming release!
- Introducing [New SaaS product] – the fastest, easiest way to [Do something]
- Have you tried [Your SaaS product] yet?
- From the desk of the CEO: News about our company and product roadmap
- “I use [Your SaaS product] every day and love it!” – Customer testimonial video
- How do you like using [Your SaaS product name]? Tell us in this short survey!
- Get more out of [Your SaaS product] with these expert tips
- Spring cleaning checklist: 10 things you can do in under 2 minutes with [Your Saas product]
- “I was able to save X hours per week thanks to [Your SaaS product]!” – Customer case study
- You won’t believe how much time you can save with [Your SaaS product]! Try it free now
- [Number] amazing ways to use [Your SaaS product], including , , and _ !
- [Number]-day free trial: All the features of our premium plan, no commitment required!
- .[ events ] coming up that you won’t want to miss – featuring [Your SaaS Product name ] !
- [Percentage]-off sale: Get our best deal of the year, ends soon!
- .[ Your saas product ] has been featured in prestigious publications!
- .The future of : How will change with the rise of AI?
- .[Number]-minute challenge: See how much you can get done with [your saas product name ] in just a few minutes!
- .Finally, an easier way to do __ : Introducing [your saas product name ]. Try it free now!
SaaS Email Subject Lines Examples
- “Get started with the [X] today!”
- “It’s time to [X] with [Y].”
- “The secret to [X].”
- “[X] hack: How to [Y].”
- “How to make your [Z] work for you.”
- “The best way to [X].”
- “[X]: What works and what doesn’t.”
- ” common mistakes people make when [X].”
- ” case study: How we increased our [Y] by 200% with [Z].”
- “Webinar: How to make your [X] work for you.”
- “The ultimate guide to [X].”
- “[X]: Tips, tricks, and tactics.”
- “[Infographic]: The anatomy of a perfect [Y].”
- “Free eBook: The expert’s guide to [X].”
- “Check out our new whitepaper on [X]”
- [Customer Success Story] – How One Company Increased Their Churn Rate By 500% In 2 Weeks”
- “Introducing The newest way to[x]”
- “Say Goodbye To Your[x]”
Sample SaaS Email Subject Lines
- “You’re invited: SaaS Company Name Customer Appreciation Event!”
- “Our biggest sale of the year starts now!”
- “Get 50% off your first month of service!”
- “Only 2 days left to get 20% off your subscription!”
- “Time’s running out! Get your free trial today!”
- “We’re giving away a free year of service!”
- “Introducing our newest feature: XYZ!”
- “‘I couldn’t live without this SaaS product!’ – Customer Quote”
- “How to get the most out of your SaaS product”
- “Tips and tricks for using SaaS product XYZ”
- “‘This SaaS product has saved me so much time!’ – Customer Quote”
- “‘I never thought I could do XYZ with a SaaS product, but I did!’ – Customer Quote”
- “Announcing our newest integrations: ABC + XYZ!”
- “How to use SaaS product XYZ to do ABC”
- “5 reasons you need SaaS product XYZ in your life”
- .”The ultimate guide to getting started with SaaS product XYZ”
- “How to make the most of your limited time with SaaS product XYZ”
- “How to get the most value out of your subscription to SaaS product XYZ”
- .”Not sure if you need a SaaS product? Take our quiz to find out!”
- .”Still on the fence about signing up for a SaaS product? Read this first.”
SaaS Email Subject Lines Titles
- “You’ve been invited to try [Service]”
- “A better way to [useful task]”
- “Introducing [new service]: The fastest, easiest way to do [task]”
- “What are you waiting for? Try the new [service] today!”
- “Get a head start on the competition with [service]”
- “[Number] reasons why you need to try [service] today”
- “Say goodbye to your [pain point] with [service]”
- “[Success story]: How I went from [problem] to [outcome] with [service]”
- “The quickest way to [task] is now available: Try [service] today!”
- “How much time are you wasting on [task] every day? Try [service] and take back your day!”
- “Is your current method of [task] really the best use of your time? Try [service].”
- “Tired of being stuck in a rut with your current method of doing things? Try something new with [service].”
- “If you’re not using [service], you’re doing it wrong.”
- “[Service]: The easy way to do more in less time”
- “Don’t spend another minute struggling with your current process! Try the new and improved way with[service].”
- “Say goodbye to tedious, time-consuming methods!
- “[Service]: Do things the easy way from now on!”
- .”Wish there was an easier way to do things? Now there is with[service].”
- .”Say goodbye to the same old ways!
- “[Service] offers a better, faster, easier solution for everyone!”
Benefits Of SaaS Email Subject Lines
When it comes to email marketing, the subject line is one of the most important elements. After all, it’s the first thing your recipient will see, and it’s what will determine whether or not they open your email.
There are a number of benefits to using SaaS email subject lines. First, they can help to increase your open rates. Second, they can help you to segment your audience and target specific demographics. And third, they can help you to create a sense of urgency and encourage people to take action.
When used correctly, SaaS email subject lines can be a powerful tool in your marketing arsenal. So if you’re not already using them, now is the time to start!
We hope you found this blog helpful in understanding how to write the best SaaS email subject lines. Remember, these are general tips that should be tailored to your specific audience and industry. If you want more help crafting email marketing content that engages and converts customers, We at Top Rank Marketing is here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation!